Status
Not open for further replies.

Tess

Major looool ahahahah
Zuber!!! whilst I have no idea why the lady was on the table to begin with, I cannot join in your amusement of her falling off!!! Why would anyone be amused by a lady falling and potentially harming herself!!! Regardless of size! Surely a thin person could fall also! I'm sorry I am generally pretty broad minded but I just don't get it!!!! Do you deliberately try to invite objection from folks? Normally I don't join in but I'm sorry Zuber surely you can get laughs some other way!!!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Major looool ahahahah
Zuber!!! whilst I have no idea why the lady was on the table to begin with, I cannot join in your amusement of her falling off!!! Why would anyone be amused by a lady falling and potentially harming herself!!! Regardless of size! Surely a thin person could fall also! I'm sorry I am generally pretty broad minded but I just don't get it!!!! Do you deliberately try to invite objection from folks? Normally I don't join in but I'm sorry Zuber surely you can get laughs some other way!!!

Obviously not !! shows his mentality and imaturity - not watched it and dont want to as I dont find other peoples mishaps amusing
It could happen to us one day -

Last edited by a moderator:

PASH

Major looool ahahahah
I have just watched it and whilst not being a prude, she obviously hurt herself quite badly - wheres the amusement??

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Major looool ahahahah
He's obviously got this forum confused with the "Jackass Forum" :doh:

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Major looool ahahahah
Come on folks! Lighten up and give the guy a break.....he's young and, if we can remember that far back, we, at his age, might have found it funny.

Tess

Major looool ahahahah
Come on folks! Lighten up and give the guy a break.....he's young and, if we can remember that far back, we, at his age, might have found it funny.

Peter, whilst in part I understand where you are coming from, and I do remember being young, however my opinion is "Manners and respect are easy carried at any age!!!!"
In my opinion Zuber does these things deliberately to provoke reaction and then he wonders "Why everyone against me" Sorry Peter, I'm afraid I have zero tolerance!!! for this type of behaviour. I have teenage kids myself and whilst they have their moments at home, I pride myself in the fact that they have manners and respect for their elders and different races and sizes!!! Zuber should think before he posts, I think most do!!!!

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
Major looool ahahahah
I can see funny side in these sort of things but when there is obviously harm resulting I just find myself freezing up and cringing for them. Bet that really hurt!! But I am not offended by it as I have seen similar stuff on You've Been Framed so there are plenty of people who must enjoy watching.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Major looool ahahahah
ok lol again honestly didnt mean to offend anyone, its somthing i would post on another forum and people will see the funny side of it, if she was very badly hurt, i doubt she would have put it on youtube.... there are hundreds of vids like that, i dont laugh if someone is hurt, but thats a popular vid with thousands of reply's hehe.... oh well..... hmmm

any1 have a sense of humor here?? WHERES Peter the postie? .... heeheh

p.s how bout when that video of that girl being beaten up by taliban was posted? why was that not thought to be very rude and degrading as it was much worse. that was a torture clip... this was a 'candid camera' clip...
owned!

Last edited:

zuberdust

Major looool ahahahah

Peter, whilst in part I understand where you are coming from, and I do remember being young, however my opinion is "Manners and respect are easy carried at any age!!!!"
In my opinion Zuber does these things deliberately to provoke reaction and then he wonders "Why everyone against me" Sorry Peter, I'm afraid I have zero tolerance!!! for this type of behaviour. I have teenage kids myself and whilst they have their moments at home, I pride myself in the fact that they have manners and respect for their elders and different races and sizes!!! Zuber should think before he posts, I think most do!!!!

and you think i dont?...... thank you!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Major looool ahahahah
There are several things that you don't / won't understand about this forum zuberdust.

Rule #13 is a fine example ! You been asked nicely, and you've been told in no uncertain terms, to respect the rules of the forum on several occasions. But, you seem to think that you're special and that allowances should be made for you.

I certainly don't think you're special. Well, not in the way that you think.

Carolyn

Major looool ahahahah
If the truth be known, most of us have come across similar clips on YouTube and other sites. If we stumble on them by chance they often elicit a wry smile, we acknowledge that it's not very kind, or "proper". We then move on and promptly forget about them.

I think what has upset some on this occasion is that a member, and a new one at that, has posted it on the forum either thoughtlessly or deliberately, without any apparent regard as to how offensive or provocative the post might be.

I don't think we should keep on putting it down to youth - there are plenty of young people around who have the manners - and the sense - to realise that some will find such things offensive and will be mature enough to err on the side of caution. This isn't the first controversial post made by Zubberdust and he has already been pulled up by others, including the forum boss and a moderator, about it.

zuberdust

Major looool ahahahah
There are several things that you don't / won't understand about this forum zuberdust.

Rule #13 is a fine example ! You been asked nicely, and you've been told in no uncertain terms, to respect the rules of the forum on several occasions. But, you seem to think that you're special and that allowances should be made for you.

I certainly don't think you're special. Well, not in the way that you think.

lol i am respecting rule 13.... but if you would tell me how to combine 2 bak to bak posts i wil.... i cant find any way... and have been doing it since, this was an accident hehehe..

p.s. - i dont think im special.... pretty normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom