Behic

Magnolia
Hi all!
I asked Mustaq to set up a Magnolia Complex forum within the Akbuk forum. I thought that it would be a good place for all the members who did buy a property at Magnolia to share information, tell stories, introduce themselves. Also I hope that you will find many new friends on this forum and you will enjoy your stay in Turkey even more.
Have a nice day!
Behic

roger hov

roghov
Magnolia
Good idea Behic.

I am one of the happy owner of a appartment at Magnolia ( B6 ) and wish all the other owners welcomme to this forum

Roger:20::20:

Behic

Magnolia
Hi Roger,
welcome to the forum. I hope the other owners will join soon.
See you very soon!
Behic

PeterK

Magnolia
Hi Behic. I do think it´s a really good idea to stay connected through this forum and help eachother if possible.

Behic

Magnolia
Hi Peter, welcom to the forum. I am glad that you like the idea. Have a nice evening!
Behic

val2661

Magnolia
Behic you can say thanks to a poster by pressing the thanks button at the bottom of their post. This will save you replying to each post and also not use up bandwidth on the Forum.

Val

Magnolia
Hi all
This is Alan and Clare (B2)
Coming over last week of September and first 2 weeks of October to move into our lovely apartment on magnolia. Behic,hope the BBQ is ready!
Alan::fish2:

Andy

Magnolia
Hello to all the new members here your all very welcome but please also join in with the rest of the forums as well.

We don't make it a policy but it would be nice for you to tell us about yourselves in the Introduce Yourself thread Introduce yourself - Turkish Living Forums so other members can welcome you as well.

Behic

Magnolia
Hi Alan and Claire! Thats great that you will be here soon. The BBQ will be ready soon.
See you soon!
Behic

Last edited:

Behic

Magnolia
Hello to all and Alan,
I just want to let you know that the BBQ is ready, so we can have a BBQ party on your arrive :)
See you very soon!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom