immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Mag250 Recording
I have a Mag 250 box to get IPTV. It has a slot for memory stick. It is connected to central router by Ethernet cable. I have just installed a personal cloud storage of 2TB onto my system.
I want to save from Mag250 to the cloud, but box does not "see" the cloud, only the memory stick, which it will save to.
If I remove the stick the record function just shows blank with no storage option.
So, how do I get the box to save to my cloud?

Ian

the bueman

Mag250 Recording
I have a Mag 250 box to get IPTV. It has a slot for memory stick. It is connected to central router by Ethernet cable. I have just installed a personal cloud storage of 2TB onto my system.
I want to save from Mag250 to the cloud, but box does not "see" the cloud, only the memory stick, which it will save to.
If I remove the stick the record function just shows blank with no storage option.
So, how do I get the box to save to my cloud?

Ian

Hi Ian

I don't know much about these boxes other than what I have read.....maybe these forums can offer some support and get you sorted....had considered buying one but Kodi got to me first and I have stuck with it for now.....IPTV certainly seems the way to go...judging from what I have been reading....Kodi is providing some links to that end....might dip my toe in the water for one of these after Xmas.....let me know your experience and comparison to Kodi when you get sorted.:pressie:

Mag 250 Support & Downloads...

Sat-tv-help forum › Forum › IPTV

Latest Posts

Top Bottom