sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Mad Turkish Cow ??
Hello,

Haven't seen or heard from MTC for some time, she hasn't been on the forum since July 8th neither... .. which I do find a bit strange, as she is a very active guest on this forum

.........does anyone have a clue, could she be on holiday to UK of something like that ?

MTC, you are missed !

Sparrow.... :panda:

Gail

Mad Turkish Cow ??
I think Jen is coming to UK (she has a wedding to arrange) but I'm not sure when she is coming.

Pennie

Mad Turkish Cow ??
She left for the UK on Sat and is there for three weeks. Her friends daughter is getting married, and Jen is organising most things.
She will be down south near you terry and then in wales for a bit, before coming home with around 15peeps inc. bride and groom and her son and his girlfriend, so is going to be extremely busy for the next few weeks me thinks....

Pennie

Mad Turkish Cow ??
Just had a message off Jen, she asks to say Hi to everyone, and will be online Thursday, cause they have had a problem with BT in the uk.

Pennie xx

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Mad Turkish Cow ??
Thanks Pennie,
Then I will send her an e-mail (again), I knew she was going to UK for the wedding, but not that she would go THREE weeks in advance......

Bye !!!

Andy

Mad Turkish Cow ??
Has Jen gone away with Bryan,
both seem to have dissapeared
at the same time.

Pennie

Mad Turkish Cow ??
andy chapman said:
Has Jen gone away with Bryan,
both seem to have dissapeared
at the same time.
:lol::lol:
Sorry to dissapoint you Andy, but as far as I am aware, Bryan is over here in Turkey on holiday, and Jen is in UK

Pennie xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom