B

biskit4444

luxury apt for sale
altinkum,didim.fully furnished 2 bed apt on ground floor,underground car park,pool,aircon,2 bed settee,cooker,fridge freezer,washer,table and chairs,patio table,chairs,wardrobes,2 single beds,1 double bed,bedside cabinets,t,v,digibox,lamps,fans,all bedding,and extra bedding and towels, nothing needed, airvented apt myself,lifts,intercom,24hour security,waterfall feature,road tarmacced,8 mins to beach,2 mins shops on ozteturk boulevard,built up area,no scrubland,quiet if you need,but within easy reach of social life,4-5 star complex. built aug 2008.used once by myself,wont get used. all paperwork in order,tapu, site fees £250 a year,fees paid for 2010. its advertised with carol.k.crescenthomes. aegean beach apts,price is fully furnished £42,000. i dont know how to put pictures on myself.but they have them on show.cheers.john.p.s. just managed to put pictures in my gallery. please view.

Last edited:
B

biskit4444

luxury apt for sale
thanks for putting it in proper section,some people are ignorant and rude.thanks

Posts deleted to put back on topic.

Martyn

Tess

luxury apt for sale
thank you,nice to hear from you,dont go on much anymore.merry xmas.john

:255ji: Nice to hear from you too John, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your family.
May you also get all you dream for in 2010. Good Luck. xxx :255ji:

B

biskit4444

luxury apt for sale
:255ji: Nice to hear from you too John, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your family.
May you also get all you dream for in 2010. Good Luck. xxx :255ji:

and you,thank you

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
luxury apt for sale
You didn't say where in Turkey this apt was?!!! So I checked through all your Posts and see it is probably Altinkum/Didim. Please confirm. And - good luck with your sale - I am still trying to sell my Villa in Side, Turkey too - not easy nowadays with the Credit Crunch worldwide eh? ... all best wishes for a very Happy Christmas, Angela :28:
fully furnished 2 bed apt on ground floor,underground car park,pool,aircon,2 bed settee,cooker,fridge freezer,washer,table and chairs,patio table,chairs,wardrobes,2 single beds,1 double bed,bedside cabinets,t,v,digibox,lamps,fans,all bedding,and extra bedding and towels, nothing needed, airvented apt myself,lifts,intercom,24hour security,waterfall feature,road tarmacced,8 mins to beach,2 mins shops on ozteturk boulevard,built up area,no scrubland,quiet if you need,but within easy reach of social life,4-5 star complex. built aug 2008.used once by myself,wont get used. all paperwork in order,tapu,etc, its advertised with turkishnewkeyhomes.with ms who. kym cifti. aegean beach apts,price is fully furnished £48,000.just want what we paid. i dont know how to put pictures on myself.but they have them on show.cheers.john

B

biskit4444

luxury apt for sale
You didn't say where in Turkey this apt was?!!! So I checked through all your Posts and see it is probably Altinkum/Didim. Please confirm. And - good luck with your sale - I am still trying to sell my Villa in Side, Turkey too - not easy nowadays with the Credit Crunch worldwide eh? ... all best wishes for a very Happy Christmas, Angela :28:

whoops your right,merry xmas and new year,cheers,will rectify.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom