zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
luckycat...
Dear luckycat....
i am so honestly sorry right from the heart that i offended you.. please forgive me. i am just young and immature, i dont think before i write, i only hope you have it in your very kind heart to forgive me. and all other users too, :crying:
sincearest appologies...
Saqib... aka sax.. :biggrin:

Mushtaq

Administrator
luckycat...
Welldone Zuberdust, it's a sign of maturity hope to see more of your posts (just chill out a little) us older folk need some time to adjust to your quick fire posts.

I hope other members can now be a little forgiving and let's move on to some decent debates.

PASH

luckycat...
I second that, well done Zuberdust and i noticed that has brought your reputation up to a respectable level.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
luckycat...
Welldone Zuberdust, it's a sign of maturity hope to see more of your posts (just chill out a little) us older folk need some time to adjust to your quick fire posts.

I hope other members can now be a little forgiving and let's move on to some decent debates.

thank you.... i like you, peter the postie and pebble.... 3 very nice users .

Last edited:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
luckycat...
thank you.... i like you, peter the postie and pebble.... 3 very nice users who dont judge....

Easy there - don't undo anything good you've achieved :biggrin:

Think of the Green Cross Code - Stop, Look, and Listen - When it's safe to go, then post....heheh

C

Gail

luckycat...
Sax I knew you had it in you to be a nice young gentleman (was it the clip behind the ear that did it lol?).

:blowkiss:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
luckycat...
Well Done!.l knew you had the strength inside you.The only way forward now is to let that strength flourish within.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
luckycat...
Again, welcome to the forum zuberdust. You'll do alright!!! Bake a "So Sorry" cake for each of us now....LOL

Cheers

Biker Bob

maggie

luckycat...
Well done Zuberdust !!!!

The past is behind you now.

I notice some of your recent threads have been very good and you have had a lot of replys on them.

See were not a bad bunch when you get to know us.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom