Lovely little dog requires a home in Didim area
Young white curly coated female terrier requires a home with a loving family.
She has been left at the Didim Neuter/Release shelter.
Obviously has been well cared for in her previous home and is a real cutie.
I have not fathomed out how to upload photos on here,but if anyone is interested,then please send PM with your e-mail address and I will send a picture of this adorable dog.
There is a photo of her in my gallery should anyone want to have a look.

Last edited:

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Less than 1 year old, here she is:

34q1w69.jpg

Tess

What an absolute sweet little dog, I do hope she gets a good home and is cared for with love.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Awww, she is a beauty, I do hope someone can take her and love her soon.

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Agree, she is adorable, wish I lived in Turkey so I could have her. You should have no problem getting a home for that cutie. Good luck with your search.

Maura

She is really adorable.At present she is lodging at my home.........mainly because we want to ensure she is neutered before she is rehomed,and also it enables us to be able to give accurate info about her character.
Hopefully we will find a fantastic home for her very soon.

matty

She is really adorable.At present she is lodging at my home.........mainly because we want to ensure she is neutered before she is rehomed,and also it enables us to be able to give accurate info about her character.
Hopefully we will find a fantastic home for her very soon.

Good luck Carol,she looks like a Russian terrier?.I do hope she finds a very good home soon...Sorry i can't be of any help!!Our Ark is full.

Good Luck

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Good luck - I am sure someone will be along very soon as she is a super little dog

Howell's

Thats great Gail. Ive been putting the pressure on hubby and trying to temp him with sexual favours. haha

Gail

Thats great Gail. Ive been putting the pressure on hubby and trying to temp him with sexual favours. haha

Ha ha mine is easy he wanted us to have the great dane pup that was on here but he has thankfully been re-homed.

I just love this little dog, said I would never have 4 again but......................

matty

Ha ha mine is easy he wanted us to have the great dane pup that was on here but he has thankfully been re-homed.

I just love this little dog, said I would never have 4 again but......................

Great news!!:24: I'm sure you will all be Very Happy.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Well whoever she goes to, thank you all for the excellent response. :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom