Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Lottery
I dont know if any one buys lottery tickets online but this is the latest message on the Lotto website.

We think you're outside the UK and Isle of ManTo play UK National Lottery games online and by text, you must be a resident of the UK or Isle of Man at all times. You must also only play in a country where it is lawful to do so, as local laws abroad often prevent the sale or purchase of tickets for any overseas lottery, including the UK National Lottery.

If you do not meet these requirements, any ticket purchases you make may be declared invalid and no prizes paid, and we will have the right to reclaim any prizes already paid under these circumstances.

Find out more about playing outside the UK and Isle of Man

If you are not physically in the UK or Isle of Man, or in a country where it is not lawful to play the UK National Lottery, you should not continue and should return to the home page. If you simply want to check your Account and not purchase tickets, please select the 'Accept' button to continue.

If you are currently physically located in the UK or Isle of Man, or in a country where it is lawful for you to play the UK National Lottery, please click the 'Accept' button to proceed.

Andy

Lottery
Blinking cheek if you ask me Ray.

Oh and by the way, nice to see you back again.

dazkad

Lottery
I also understand it to mean that to buy a ticket online you must physically be in the UK. Buying a ticket online on your hols is not allowed, your ticket will be void.
Darren

Oops, must be blind it says that in the 1st post

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom