lost tax number
Hi,

please help. i cannot find my turkish tax number. will the tax office re -issue me with it? if so how do i go about it.

thanks.:sick:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
lost tax number
Re: tax number

I lost mine when i lost my passport holder in Alanya , .Thank goodness my passport wasn't in it , So i'd also like to know how to replace it and dose it have to come from the place of issue ............Diane

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
lost tax number

Try here

Complete the boxes as below

Soyadı = Surname
Adı = Forenames
Baba Adı = Fathers Forenames
Doğum Yeri = change box to "YURTDISI" last option
Doğum Yılı = your Year of Birth (not DOB but year)

Click on 'tamam' button below, and all being well you should get your Tax number.

C

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
lost tax number

If you have a bank account in Turkey, they will have it in their records - it also shows when you log in to online banking with Garanti and Yapi.

hijo

in my own clique
lost tax number

One tip we were advised to do when we got a tax number was to save it on our mobile phone. That way if you have your phone with you, you will always have access to your tax number if asked for it.

..excellent idea...:16vf:

lost tax number

hi,

i have tried as ceemac suggested. i have put in all my details, but it then tells me "search term results found". no tax number.
where i am i going wrong.

mary.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
lost tax number

It's not working for me now either.

As someone suggested, contact your bank as they will have it.

C

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
lost tax number

I've tried with both my details and Ceni's. We've both got Tax Numbers but they're not coming up.

johny

lost tax number

Complete the boxes as below

Soyadı = Surname
Adı = Forenames
Baba Adı = Fathers Forenames
Doğum Yeri = change box to "YURTDISI" last option
Doğum Yılı = your Year of Birth (not DOB but year)

Click on 'tamam' button below, and all being well you should get your Tax number.

C

I managed to find my wife's, my son's and my own tax number's using the system suggested by Ceemac. It was a bit trial and error, but you must include your forename and middle name(s) in the section 'Adı', and your father's forename and middle name(s) in the section 'Baba Adı'.

Hope this helps.

ronzeus

lost tax number

As perfect says ,simply go to the tax office with id ,I did it last year in Kusadasi .No problems and mine was first issued in Fethye

denisrush

lost tax number

Fill the form in that CEEMac uploaded make sure you use capitals and i promise it will work

tamus

lost tax number

Why would the Turkish authorities be asking my insurer for my tax number?

They sent me an email today asking for it!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom