Mimosa

Lost Spaniel puppy
Would you mind keeping your eyes peeled for a 2 month old spaniel puppy who went missing from my garden yesterday. He usually just sleeps and plays with the other dogs in the garden and doesnt wander at all. I dont know how he managed to get out as its all fenced off and there are no gaps anywhere or maybe someone called at the house and let him out inadvertantly, but anyway I'm thinking out loud now. I live not too far from Hillside on the road to Akkaya Garden restaurant, so he would have been around that area. He is black and white in colour and very good natured and friendly. If anyone sees him or has found him can you PM me please. I have posted a recent photo with one of the other dogs. Thank you

Attachments

• my camera 221.jpg
    my camera 221.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 29

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Lost Spaniel puppy
Oh he is lovely - I do hope that you find him very soon - seems likely that with a dog like that someone could have took him - maybe to sell on --- hopefully NOT.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Lost Spaniel puppy
Unfortunately, pedigree pups and dogs do get stolen from gardens. As Luckycat says, they get stolen to sell on.

I sincerely hope this is not the case and that he is returned to you very soon.

Mimosa

Lost Spaniel puppy
Thank you all for your good wishes. Yes I am very upset, I just hope if somebody has got him they are looking after him.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom