Martyn

Lost members
I noticed it was Thunderstorm22s birthday today. He doesn't visit the forum now since Jen(aka madturkishcow) his mother and a member of the forum died in 2007. Thinking of you, Pebble and others at this time of year when there is so much happiness is around. Spare a moment in your day for others not here.

One of his poems from a previous post

a million times you ve been here
and always its the same
the grass the sky
the stillness in the air
and then at the corner
of your eye
leaves rustles
feathers stir
hearts rush
and in the moment
through you ve been here
a million times before
you know you ve never
been here at all.

Last edited:
Lost members
Absolutely Martyn
Jen and Pebble are sadly missed but we must look at all the brilliant successes healthwise like Mark (Babsgood) and our own Rainbow bravely soldiering on!!
As you say a quiet thought for members who lost the fight for life.

I went to Midnight Mass in our local church last night and had a quiet time with my mum. This was right after a party in our close and it showed the two sides of Xmas.
Brilliant.

ted j

Lost members
Well guys, that's made me make a new year's resolution (long time since i did that) . I'm going to try and relax a bit more, and enjoy myself instead of work work all the time. none of us knows how long we've got here. hope we are all still contibuting to TLF for MANY years to come.

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Lost members
I have been thinking of Jen too ....... I saw a picture of her Christmas tree on my PC
I'm glad you mentionned it

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Lost members
I was at the cemetery last week and her grave is still unmarked.

Tess

Lost members
A wonderful thought of others Martyn, this time is year is particularly poignant I feel, it is a time when we reflect and think of others who are sadly not with us and those who are in 'challenging situations'. Well said.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Lost members
Awww Martyn Thank You, my hubby and I have had a wonderful Christmas Day with his family and our Dog Carers and our good friend Nana, but always, always, before we start to eat I do a little speech for Absent friends, because my lovley Grandma died on this day, and we lost my hubby's Dad (who my God loved to bits, he was only 57), the next year in the January, todays' list is getting longer, because, again we've lost so many friends this year, my friends from this forum were mentiond Pebble will never be forgotten. I said in a previous thread, let us just reflect on times this year of our good friends on this forum.

Lost members
KKOB where exactly is Jen buried? We always go to Kaya village when we are in Turkey, and stay with Atilla and Jeanne at Villa Rhapsody for a couple of days, and I would like to go to her grave to put a few flowers on it but don't know which cemetery she is in. Is it hard to find?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Lost members
KKOB where exactly is Jen buried? We always go to Kaya village when we are in Turkey, and stay with Atilla and Jeanne at Villa Rhapsody for a couple of days, and I would like to go to her grave to put a few flowers on it but don't know which cemetery she is in. Is it hard to find?

It's at Ovacik. If you go from Ovacik to Fethiye on the mainroad, you'll pass the Shell petrol station on your right. About 300 metres after that on the right, immediately before you start dropping down the hill, is the entrance to the cemetery. It's almost opposite the lay-by that the Jandarma use for their Check-point. Follow the pathway to the rear section of the cemetery and you'll see the foreigner's graves on the left-hand side.

shehow

Lost members
thats nice the chat room never been the same since jen left us we all had some fun chats on there god bless them all xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom