Joannasal

Lost earring at Christmas fair
We went to the Christmas fair today (my first in nearly 15 years!!) and loved it, great fun and I met some lovely people.

However, I did unfortunately lose one of my earrings. It is an elongated U shape, yellow gold edges with white gold design inside (like a maze / linear style). I know it is a long shot, but if anyone found it please PM me and I will let you know my telephone munber and even send a picture of the other one so you can check. These were the first earrings I ever bought in Turkey, so if anyone found it I would be SO happy.

Thanks

matty

We also went to the Fair today and also had a lovely day!..Matty also enjoyed himself especially with all the lovely cake stalls there.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your earring, but i do hope that someone finds it and you get it back.

Last edited:

Harem

I've cliqued
We also went to the Fair today and also had a lovely day!..Matty also enjoyed himself especially with all the lovely cake stalls there.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your earring, but i do hope that someone finds it and you get it back.

You forgot to mention the lovely piece of roast beef he had, too!!! Many thanks for the marzipan and also for the Christmas card from you.

Joannasal, I do hope someone has found your earring.

matty

You forgot to mention the lovely piece of roast beef he had, too!!! Many thanks for the marzipan and also for the Christmas card from you.

Joannasal, I do hope someone has found your earring.

Yes and the yummy eccles cakes from Soo's Stall,which we shared on the way home.:)
:focus:

Ah Matty, so you met my Mumsie then?
She was such a star on the day.

Soo x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom