jaimie

losing the plot!!!
Hi everyone,
just a quickie for all you good ppl out there to keep an eye on me as I seem to be losing the plot a bit lately. I posted a thread about UHI, without realising it had been done to death, now if I was 90 yrs old this wouldn't be such a problem; but as I'm only 49 (all right I know I'm no spring chicken) this is somewhat worrying, so if you see the same thing happening again, please let me know - gently!!! :heh:

J.

RedBloodedHound

PostPositive
losing the plot!!!
Hi everyone,
just a quickie for all you good ppl out there to keep an eye on me as I seem to be losing the plot a bit lately. I posted a thread about UHI, without realising it had been done to death, now if I was 90 yrs old this wouldn't be such a problem; but as I'm only 49 (all right I know I'm no spring chicken) this is somewhat worrying, so if you see the same thing happening again, please let me know - gently!!! :heh:

J.

Plot; theres a plot?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
losing the plot!!!
It's called TLF tappyites, another term maybe Searchyities, don't worry, it's only a commercial, lol.

:slapme:

Bubskar

losing the plot!!!
Hi everyone,

J.

What a thread of carton milk has been done to death - that's surprising :slapme:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
losing the plot!!!
jamie at full blown 50 nearly 51 I have completely lost it, I think, or so she told me earlier

just live it !

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
losing the plot!!!
The wine has killed mine, but I've still got a great will to live and make mistakes, what is life without a mistake or 3...........................very boring.

jaimie

losing the plot!!!
At Least you know where to look,I don't even know what I'm looking for anymore :35:

J.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
losing the plot!!!
I lost the the plot on the full cream variety so now i have the Semi Skimmed UHT its much better for you . You'll be fine soon just keep takeing the tablets .....Diane

arrian

R.I.P
losing the plot!!!
I lost the the plot on the full cream variety so now i have the Semi Skimmed UHT its much better for you . You'll be fine soon just keep takeing the tablets .....Diane

but where are the tablets?? seem to have lost those too, oh, dear, wish i knew what i was looking for! or why! or have i lost my marbles!!! think i've lost everything now!!

mrkeith

losing the plot!!!
Quite often Jaimie I forget things same as you.
Things like I go in the Kitchen to wash up and come straight back out with a cold beer.
Going into a bar and forgetting that I am with some one and come out with a different woman.
Going into a shop for bread and milk and come out with chocolate and a magazine.
Quite often when I was married I would forget my way home from work and have to stop a the pub and wait to be collected.
Funny but I have suffered with this all my life.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
losing the plot!!!
I've had one this morning, when I take our dog for his walk, I always pack a little bag up, doggy poo bags, ciggies, mobile phone, so off we went this morning, about half way round Monty had done his diddly bits, I put my hand in the bag for his poo bag, and felt something quite long and hard in there!!, I'd only packed the remote control, :nod: not a mobile phone in sight, lol

:lock1:

mrkeith

losing the plot!!!
Jaimie, for you, me and everyone else who has lost the plot, this song speaks deeply to our condition (I know this video has been posted before, but many of you may have missed it):

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9yN-6PbqAPM?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9yN-6PbqAPM?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Is that your karioke song??

Latest Posts

Top Bottom