peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Looks like Lescott will be going
Who in the right mind would want a player who has put in a transfer request?
Its obvious they are just holding city to ransom.
City should stick to their guns and not up their second offer now.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Looks like Lescott will leave Everton. They are as much saying that by leaving him out of the squad because of attitude. You cannot keep an unhappy player at a club, if he wants to leave cash in. You can be stubborn but he will eventually leave on a 'free' so cash in now and move on.

Joleon Lescott left out of Everton squad because of 'poor attitude' | Football | guardian.co.uk

Got to agree but can,t understand why he would want to go from one team of losers to another. Unless its for the money of course.

wiuru

No surprises there , all great players want to be part of the project .:confused:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Mind you, sooner he goes to City than the posers in red across the road.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Judging by yesterdays missed chances, they should consider buying a new striker or 2 !

martin

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Judging by yesterdays missed chances, they should consider buying a new striker or 2 !

martin

Lol Martin, it will never cease to amaze me how despite all the rags successes, their supporters are still totally obsessed with our humble club.
They love watching Citeh. I, on the other hand very rarely watch the trafford lads.

You're right about the missed chances though, we should have had it all wrapped up at half time. I was there and the first half was total domination.
I suppose the consolation is that the chances do still keep coming & as long as that happens we're not too concerned. We're doing ok for a team still knitting together:)

Sailor

Against a better team City would have have rued their missed chances. Whatever about scoring more goals Shay Given is doing a lot to keep them winning. Lescott may help to bring more confidence to the defence

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Can,t blame him for wanting away from the shite which is Everton this season.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom