pixie

Lookng for a childminder
Am I allowed to post a thread asking for help seeking a childminder? Please tell me off if not!

I am looking for a part-time childminder from March/April 2006 to October 2006. We live in the Fethiye area and my daughter will be 1 year old in March.

If anybody is interested or wants any more details please get in touch
Many many thanks

x

lorraine

Non Active Member
Lookng for a childminder
Pixie I cant see a problem asking, of course you will use common sense, If I hear of anyone or something in the area I will let you know.

Now dont get excited but did hear of somthing last year, i will search around, it may not be available this year, who knows.

pixie

Lookng for a childminder
Thanks so much for your reply

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

x

Jenny

Lookng for a childminder
Hi Pixie,
I will be there for 6 weeks between middle of July and end of August and have lots of experience working with children so if you havent found anyone by then I would be interested. I will be over for a week end of May and possibly Easter and if I dont get my contract extended in my current job I will be there for good from mid July!

Jenny.x.

pixie

Lookng for a childminder
Thanks Jenny
What a shame you can't be here for longer but never mind I will certainly keep you in mind over your summer holidays. My sister is a primary school teacher too so I fully understand your time restrictions.
What are your plans then, would you like to stay in Fethiye, where do you usually stay when you come here?

Thanks again and I will definitely keep you posted

xx

Jenny

Lookng for a childminder
Hi Pixie,
Im on a 1 year contract at my school where I teach year 1, and im only here while our head teacher is working as a missionary in South Sudan, so there was a bit of a shift around and the deputy head is acting head teacher so im in the deputys old class. She will be comin back no doubt, so unless there is a great increase in intake , or budget!, it won't be possible to have my contract extended this year. The job situation round wher I am is awful at the moment, schools are being closed because of the drop in birth rate so I was lucky to get this year really! Im actually fine about it as I would like the chance to move and work in Fethiye for a while. I should no by April what the situation is from September so if im not kept on I will be coming to Fethiye at Easter looking for work!
Ive been visiting Calis 3 times a year for the past 5 years, stayed all over really, I used to stay with friends who live by the aqua park but they down sized so since then Ive stayed in Popy Apartments and in Lilly Apartments last October.
Love the place, it just feels like home when im there!

Jenny.x.

pixie

Lookng for a childminder
Oh well then I will keep my fingers crossed that you will able to stay for the summer!!!
Although I don't want to see you out of work!

Keep in touch

xx

jellybean

Lookng for a childminder
Hi have just joined so have not sorted out how to pm yet or if you can. I have a little boy who was one last November. We live in Calis. I am NNEB trained(nursery nurse) before coming here i was a nanny in London for many years. We are thinking of moving later in the year or may not be untill next year but my little one might like a play mate.

Would love to hear from you.

Last edited:

madturkishcow

LİVİNG İN PARADİSE
Lookng for a childminder
Hi!
I'm not a trained nanny,or child minder but do have two sprogs now 22 and 24! My friends chidren,grand-children (I'm too young to be a nanny yet!) have all stayed with me at one time or another and I did help in the school nursery an junior school for five years..... I live in Esenköy and hopefully will be working part-time from home.If you are really stuck then I would be happy to help out.....

MKC

Latest Posts

Top Bottom