elaine&yasar

Gumbet/Derby
Looking for second hand furniture.
Hello looking for second hand furniture anywhere in bodrum peninsula.If there is anyone moving out and want to get rid of some furniture please e mail me.Thank you.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi Elaine and Yasar, welcome to the forum, there's lots of information on here re second hand furniture, and I hope that your search is successful. I'm sure those members who have posted recently will be along soon, meantime type in the search at the top of the listing (it's in red), and type in there furniture for sale, this may help. Good Luck and enjoy this very good source of fun, info and friendship.

hijo

in my own clique
..we have had a few second hand shops pop up around in kusadasi..is there none in your area..also you could try the bodrum bulletin ..its also on line..good luck:cheers:

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
i Know someone who has bunkbeds and a modern style dining table and chairs

Last edited:

bremar

Hi,
I've got a 2 door wardrobe and matching bedside cabinets -150tl light wood colour
a wicker shelf unit - 25tl (suitable for books and ornaments)
TV cabinet with shelves, side cupboard and drawer, light wood colour - 60tl
Chest of drawers and 2 bedside cabinets matching - 50tl
2 bedside lamps - 15tl
Assorted glasses - 20tl the lot
Books - approx 100 - 1tl each
Pm if you are interested in any of these. I am in Mumcular

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Contact Pixie , Shes having a house clearance sale . She posted it today , Dosen't say Location !!!! Diane

elaine&yasar

Gumbet/Derby
Thanks for the welcome and for replies.all i need is a double bed,setties and a second hand tv.Thank you very much.

Hi

We have a brand new bunk bed set never been used, we are in Gumusluk both matresses new, woul happily swap for a bag of dry cat food, (we feed the strays when there) about 40TL from Migros etc. we are back 20th Dec if you are interested

elaine&yasar

Gumbet/Derby
I'll only be in Gumbet 9th - 15th November and not when you're there in December. That's a shame because I would really like the bunk beds. I won't be back in Gumbet until June 2010 - I don't suppose your there in June are you?

Regards
Yasar

Latest Posts

Top Bottom