andyrgn

Looking for holiday rental Turgutries
I am looking for an apartment or villa to rent for the first two weeks in september for 5 people. Not really concerned about exact location but would prefer to be within easy walking distance of town centre and beach. Thanks in advance for any help. Andy

Andy

Sorry can't help you buddy but it's nice to see you back again, how longs it been, and don't say 6 inches lol OK.

cweir

I am looking for an apartment or villa to rent for the first two weeks in september for 5 people. Not really concerned about exact location but would prefer to be within easy walking distance of town centre and beach. Thanks in advance for any help. Andy

We have a 2 bedroom apartment in the centre of Turgutreis, only 50 metres form the beach and town.
One double bedroom and two single beds in other bedroom plus a bed sofa in the lounge. Please PM me for details.

Andy, Just noticed your posting. I have a villa with swimming pool in Turgutreis available in September for the first two weeks only and if you are still looking, please PM me for details.

jan booth

we have a three bed villa with pool 200 mts to beach in turgutreis available if you are still looking for somewhere to rent. please provide email and tel number if you want to discuss further jan

Hi Andy

I do know of a villa with private swimming pool available 30th August to 14th September sleeps 6 in Turgutreis. If you are interested please PM me for details.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom