Looking for dinner or music buddy
Hi...I'm new to Alanya and it would be great if I could meet up with some local English speaking people.

If you have time and interest let me know

Kathy
USA

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Hi Kathy so sorry i missed you . i came home on 8th sept ! Get the bus to Oba and go to Eden Bar they do excellent food and music on Saterday nights . Also a mean breakfast . Tina is very helpful Ask for the little shopping centre { can't find card right now } Its on Oba coast road . Also theres a country and western bar at end of main street on the left its also very nice . I sent you a pm 2 days ago ! But laptop was playing up so you may not have recieved it ... Diane

val2661

Hi Kate

To get to Eden Bar, as Diane says catch the bus along Oba beach road and ask for IBOS Bazaar and Eden Bar is in that block. Hope to meet up with you there soon.

Val

butt007

Warren
Hello Kate, there is a restaraunt cum bar on Ataturk St. it's called Crusoe, a lot of English go there usually to watch football, just walk straight down through the bazarr to A.St then turn right and 100mtr on left there it is, we go there regularly.
Warren

Hi Diane

Yes, I got your message....thank you. I will visit your Husband at some point becasue I want to go on a boat. Thanks for all your help. I'm loving Alanya.

Kathy

jss05

John
Crusoe bar has the best english breakfast in Alanya and we've tried loads, it is mainly an english bar, with very helpful, friendly staff.

Highly recommended

val2661

Crusoe bar has the best english breakfast in Alanya and we've tried loads, it is mainly an english bar, with very helpful, friendly staff.

Highly recommended

That's definitely subjective JSS, have you tried Eden Bar in Oba, slightly out of the main drag of Alanya, but definitely the best English breakfast in the area. Also the best fish, chips and mushy peas. Tetley tea as well.

Val

Latest Posts

Top Bottom