ronwstevens

Looking for an Emlak
Hi, we have a triplex some 3km out of Kusadasi and we are looking to sell can anyone recomend a trusty emlak to put it with, the one we used to buy it, does not seem to want to know but we would like to see it marketed this year

Peregrine

Looking for an Emlak
well ron you could always advertise here on the forum (for free) or try a Sahibinden sign (but if youre not there it just advertises the fact that the place is empty)

alternatively try Crescent Homes - owner of the forum so if you put business their way the forum is more likely to remain free

It would be interesting to know who the reluctant emlak is - come on name them. Also, out of idle curiosity, how long have you had the triplex? and do you think you are likely to make a profit on the sale or are you just looking to liquidate?

alison09400

Looking for an Emlak
Ron, drop an email to kusadasicarsi@turyap.com.tr and mark it for the attention of Erol. He is the most honest Emlak that I know of at the minute. Tell him I gave you his details and he should get back to you right away.

Their office is at the side of the Belediye, above Bennys leather shop.

ronwstevens

Looking for an Emlak
Thank you all you guys for you quick and very usefull information, Alison i have e-mailed Erol this day many thanks to you all for those who wanted to know the Emlak we tried to use was Turkey Expert who have already lost one set of our keys so we had to change all locks, we asked them to sell it last year and though I have sent a number of e-mails I cannot get any reply. They were very good when we purchased some five years ago but now.................................

Last edited:

Guz1

Looking for an Emlak
Emlak we tried to use was Turkey Expert who have already lost one set of our keys so we had to change all locks, we asked them to sell it last year and though I have sent a number of e-mails I cannot get any reply.

Nothing new there. Good luck with the sale.

alison09400

Looking for an Emlak
Thank you all you guys for you quick and very usefull information, Alison i have e-mailed Erol this day many thanks to you all for those who wanted to know the Emlak we tried to use was Turkey Expert who have already lost one set of our keys so we had to change all locks, we asked them to sell it last year and though I have sent a number of e-mails I cannot get any reply. They were very good when we purchased some five years ago but now.................................

I hope he gets back to you asap Ron.

From what I can gather the emlak you mention above isn't interested in dealing with re-sales anymore..they just want to sell new builds.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom