ulatec

Looking for an apartment for the next 6 months
Hi

I 'm looking for the availability of rent of a small but decent apartment in Yalikavak for the next 6 months . The plan is to buy a property ther eventually but for the time being renting is the way to go

Also I would like to know what kind of price range I can expect .

Apreciate very much any suggestions

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Any thing from £300 a month upto £2500 depending on what you are looking for.

Steve.

ulatec

<< Any thing from £300 a month upto £2500 depending on what you are looking for. >>

Talking in Euros what can I expect to rent for say 500 euros a month ?

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
For 500 euro a month I can get you a lovely fully furnished 3 bedroomed semi with pool

ulatec

<< For 500 euro a month I can get you a lovely fully furnished 3 bedroomed semi with pool >>

Can you give me more detales about this property like location , payment conditions etc.

Expat

Billy
We have a lovely apartment a little out of the town that is 2 bedroom 1 bath 1 ensuite stunning sea view for 550ytl a month + bills

hi i have an apt fully furnished ready now for rent until July its 500tl + bills ie water and electric.

i have a lovely 3 bed villa fully furnished with com pool only 3 mins from yali it would be around 450 euros and i pay for the water and the site maintainance you pay elec and gas if you want to see it you can view it at penisulapropertymanagment pv390

Latest Posts

Top Bottom