heavyhaulage

Looking for a management company be ware!
Hi, I have over the last year had some bad expierences with management companies looking after my villa and our complex.

One guy in particular has caused us so much hassle and so much more money, now i have to pay again my electric water house tax site fees as he has gone with the wind with my and our site money.... but hey guess what he has resurfaced...
he was sacked from his 2 previous jobs now he has set up on his own.
you have to be very careful when a good looking young turkish guy who speaks 3 languages and cannot do enough for you and says he knows everything and will make it all easy for you.... yes he will but boy will it cost you and your neigbours....so watch out for new companies operating in the Bodrum area who say they have years of expierence.. check out all his references....

carolmon

Sounds similar to what happened with our management company, I think I know this person.............. pm me.

fran1

heavyhaulage said:
Hi, I have over the last year had some bad expierences with management companies looking after my villa and our complex.

One guy in particular has caused us so much hassle and so much more money, now i have to pay again my electric water house tax site fees as he has gone with the wind with my and our site money.... but hey guess what he has resurfaced...
he was sacked from his 2 previous jobs now he has set up on his own.
you have to be very careful when a good looking young turkish guy who speaks 3 languages and cannot do enough for you and says he knows everything and will make it all easy for you.... yes he will but boy will it cost you and your neigbours....so watch out for new companies operating in the Bodrum area who say they have years of expierence.. check out all his references....

I wonder if it is ok to name this person or at least say the area in which he is operating-perhaps one of the moderators could advise on this.

heavyhaulage

check all references to ensure they are not from friends or family!!!! and check company paperwork

Latest Posts

Top Bottom