smiddy

Longterm Bodrum area rental needed Aug 22nd - Dec 22nd
Hi,

If anyone has a fully furnished 1 - 2 bedroom rental located on the coastline in the Bodrum area, that has high speed internet, luxury furnishings, pool, balcony, ocean view for around 600-1000 euros a month, please let me know.

jolo

you will be inundated with responses. 1000 euro a month will get you something really nice.

Hi,at that price range you wont have any trouble finding some where fab,if you make it 600-1000tl it will still get you the top end of the market, how far from bodrum do you want to be?

pebble

you could have my place for a song, but no pool........there are some real nice places in and around the peninsula that will fit your bill. and numerous people on the forum will be able to suggest places. Narrow down where exactly you want to be, will you have a car, do you want to be right in the hub of things, etc etc.

good luck, and winters are so peaceful in bodrum. enjoy!!!

smiddy

Great! Thank you for the feedback. I would definitely be happy to adjust my price range to 600-1000 tl per month. Does anyone know of a property manager/apartment owner I can talk to about renting a one of the great/fabulous places that you all have mentioned? So far, I have looked for rentals online and they are all 250-350 British pounds a week!!!

I will not have a car, but will rent a scooter, so I want to be very close to the coast and a large town where I can shop for groceries and clothing.

Again, thanks for all of your input so far!

Last edited:

kaplumba

Smiddy, you need to be a little canny here and dig up your negotiation skills! You are talking low season. Contact some of those owners of properties you have seen on the web. Look up ones on web sites such as Villa Renters. Just tell them what you are prepared to pay for a 4 month rent and then see if they are interested. I wouldn't mind betting someone would. Oh and I wouldn't worry about having a pool, very few of them are heated and so would be too cold during some of your 4 months.

Last edited:

smiddy

Smiddy, you need to be a little canny here and dig up your negotiation skills! You are talking low season. Contact some of those owners of properties you have seen on the web. Look up ones on web sites such as Villa Renters. Just tell them what you are prepared to pay for a 4 month rent and then see if they are interested. I wouldn't mind betting someone would. Oh and I wouldn't worry about having a pool, very few of them are heated and so would be too cold during some of your 4 months.

Thanks for the tip - I no longer require a pool.

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
I have friends who are back in the UK and are looking to rent their house out in Bodrum. It is a private house, not on a complex, and has amazing views over Bodrum.
If you are interested please PM me and I will send you details.
Sandra

Stevie Boy

Stevie Boy
Hi Smiddy,

Are you still looking for a nice apartment as I am a new member but may be able to help meet your requirements.

Cheers,

Stevie Boy

Hi, you could have rented ours as it has all you require but we will be using it early January, I may have a friend who can accomodate, will pm you if I can help

saz007

I have a 3 bedroom villa in Koyunbaba. It is just outside Gumusluk. Fantastic views of the sea. My place is on this site for long term rental. Have a look at the pictures. I will always email you some more.

thanks

sarah

Latest Posts

Top Bottom