Long Term rental required For Bodrum
...Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but have been reading the posts for quite a while now...

I've now decided to join as I am moving permanently back to Bodrum with my Husband (who is Turkish) at the end of this month...

Although we have an Holiday apartment waiting for us this is only temp until we find something more permanent.... this is my question-

Does anyone have any property they Rent out long term in Bodrum centre, not Gumbet... I have lived there before and the winters are too quite..

We need quite a central location for work etc and we have friends and family in Bodrum so don't want to spend all our time on Buses toeing & frowing so to speak...

We would need the apartment from as early as Jan/Feb 2010 for at least 6m to start possibly longer.... I would like fully furnished with if possible 2 bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen incl oven & washing machine and then just the usual extras....

if anyone has anything please get in touch..... I would say that if possible the price per month could be given first, as if it's too expensive then there would be no need to release further info on the place... I'm hoping a deal can be done considering the time of year and the fact that we want one for
6m or so....

Thanks Take Care Debbie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom