Phil Johns

Kennels & Pet Transporter
Long term Rental required Didim
I have a British friend who is ungently in need of a rental aprtment near Tasas/ cafe more area if possible. Urgency is due to the quick sale of her property, Please us drop a PM or mail refs are availble.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
I have a British friend who is ungently in need of a rental aprtment near Tasas/ cafe more area if possible. Urgency is due to the quick sale of her property, Please us drop a PM or mail refs are availble.
I have PMed you

Thx

Tommie

DeanAltinkum

Dean - London 20's
Hi Phil,

I am just about to PM you, in case your friend is still looking.

Although my appartmenet may not be in her ideal area, if anyone else is interested, I have a 3 bedroom lower ground appartment available on the Apollon Village development.

This is near the temple, with 2 pools (soon to be 3 plus crazy golf), a restaurant and mini market on site. Their is also a courtesy air conditioned mini bus for residents four time a day, and twice at night. This goes to the quiet beach, main beach, and also picks guests up in Altinkum to return them.

The appartment is currently unfurnished, but will be furnished by the 23rd May. If anyone wants this on a long let, they of course can put some input in to the furnishing, and/or bring anythink they already have and would like to move with them.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Dean

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom