Maria14

Living in Turkey
Hello all hope your weather is good 11 degrees here in UK.I hope some of you would kindly answer some questions for me? Is it expensive to rent long term there and what is the job situation like, can you live long term on a visa and what are the schools like for an 11 year old. Ive heard the cost of living eg food shopping etc is quite low too -Many thanks

Saoirse

Living in Turkey
renting long term is quite reasonable

working is virtually impossible as a work permit is required and they are almost impossible to get

living costs are still reasonable compared to UK but have risen a lot in recent times

Living in Turkey
Hello all hope your weather is good 11 degrees here in UK.I hope some of you would kindly answer some questions for me? Is it expensive to rent long term there and what is the job situation like, can you live long term on a visa and what are the schools like for an 11 year old. Ive heard the cost of living eg food shopping etc is quite low too -Many thanks

Maria

Why don't you search this forum first as every single question has already been asked and answered in depth. Then , if you have a specific question about the kind of place you want to live in, a place in Turkey and type of education then we may be able to help you. If there's an eleven year old involved, bear in mind that it would be a huge and largely unpleasant culture shock, so really, really think things through.

Regards

Neil

Reactions: Nat

pldouglas

Living in Turkey
Right at the top of this page, in the red bar, is the Search button. This is a great way to find all kinds of standard information e.g. Cost of Living in Turkey, Education, Properties to Rent etc etc.
Having waded through that lot you will almost certainly still have questions (we all do) so fire away on the forum, theres always someone who knows the answer.
Good luck!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom