peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Liverpool woes continue
Lowly championship side have knocked Liverpool out of the FA cup at Anfield!
Surely Benitez cant hold on to his job much longer?

SLEEPY

Liverpool woes continue
Liverpool fans left confused by Reading.

In other news, Reading beat Liverpool 2-1 at Anfield in the FA Cup.

Martyn

Liverpool woes continue
And they deserved it, could have sealed it earlier in the game with a couple of sitters. I think Liverpool are out of everything now although they could win the PL :lol:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Liverpool woes continue
certainly eases the pain of us being knocked out by leeds, and I think the fat spanish waiter will be on his way now - lets see which prem managers are available at the moment.
be interesting to see what price the bookies offer on the "girl" torres leaving

martin

saffie

Saffie
Liverpool woes continue
I don't usually make comment re football but was surprised at myself for feeling pleased to see the Managers smug little face looking a tad less smug.

Am hoping "my" boys will do really well this year so am quietly confident and looking forward to the coming matches.

Come on Gunners!!!!:24:

saffie

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Liverpool woes continue
certainly eases the pain of us being knocked out by leeds, and I think the fat spanish waiter will be on his way now - lets see which prem managers are available at the moment.
be interesting to see what price the bookies offer on the "girl" torres leaving

martin

I think your team could be doing with the 'girl' Torres....:gulme:

C

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Liverpool woes continue
What excellent news on this dull and drab morning....

I hope Benitez keeps his job and takes them on to further woes.

Sorry Lesley...haha

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Liverpool woes continue
Or Tevez maybe? :)

cant argue about Tevez's form, but remember we are skint and couldnt afford him ! and lickle mikles goals per minute played ratio is apparently higher
let me also point out we have scored more goals at this stage of the season than last season, and are similarly placed and guess what we went on to win last season !

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Liverpool woes continue
What excellent news on this dull and drab morning....

I hope Benitez keeps his job and takes them on to further woes.

Sorry Lesley...haha

They deserved it last night, Rafa may be the next to depart, but they can't afford to let him go, yet....................................

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Liverpool woes continue
Very true mate. But you have to agree that this season is different. For instance, at the end of January last year there was 16 points separating the top 5 clubs. At the moment there are only half that number!
United also had a game in hand back then, but this time all the other teams actually have the game in hand over united.

Its much more competitive this time around, and there is very little to separate the ones that have the squads able to withstand a full season.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Liverpool woes continue
the latest rumours are rooney to barca !
i would prefer lazytov to exeter or somewhere like that.

back to topic, how can liverpool get rid of benitez when he just got a 5 year contract, cost them money they havent got, plus who would go in ?

I think we will see some clubs change ownership soon utd and notguiltyland spring to mind.

martin

stevecarol

Liverpool woes continue
Rafa s interveiw after the was so funny, Blamed everyone and every thing execpt the shower that they call Liverpool:gulme:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Liverpool woes continue
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez has been assured his job is under no immediate threat and that no decision will be made on his future until the summer, despite his side crashing out of the FA Cup to Reading on Wednesday night.

Here

There's speculation that Gus Hiddink is being lined up to replace him.

It takes a brave manager to resign nowadays as there's no money in it for him, unless he's come to an agreement with the club.

C

Latest Posts

Top Bottom