jane2005

Can't get enough
Live webcam in Kusadasi
Just to let you all know that there is a live webcam on the KoruMar Hotel in the Marina.

Here's the link.

http://88.247.215.93:90/

It's realtime, updated every 3 seconds. It's a bit hazy today so not a very clear view. But you can see the cruise ships in, today you can Brilliance of the Seas, you can also see Pigeon Island.

jane2005

Can't get enough
Live webcam in Kusadasi
Not sure about Didim, sorry. I only found this webcam because I was looking at the KoruMar Hotel website.

Have a look on www.earthcam.com, there may be something on there.

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Live webcam in Kusadasi
Hi Jane !
That's great, except that I haven't been able to see anything yet, I think my internet is too slow
But if I could, I would sure become an addict
Great new website Korumar has (my favourite hotel , my first visit in Turkey was at the Korumar)... now I use to go to Pine Marina, because they have that great view on the Marina (also for single rooms.... LOL)
Do you have a view over the Marina and the sea from your appartment ?? There is nothing that beats watching the sunset on a warm evening, isn'tit ?

Thanks for the info, I will keep trying....

jane2005

Can't get enough
Live webcam in Kusadasi
Hi Sparrow, yeah that is the same view almost that I have from my house, and I still never tire of watching the sunset.

chesney

yes I am a girl lol
Live webcam in Kusadasi
Jane that is fantastic, heres the view from my house over Akbuk bay!

Attachments

• ericspictures183 (100 x 67).jpg
    ericspictures183 (100 x 67).jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 543

kusturk

Live webcam in Kusadasi
great views!! dont spose you could arrange for 1 the other side of pigeon island jane ,i could see my apartment then.!!!!

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Live webcam in Kusadasi
jane2005 said:
Hi Sparrow, yeah that is the same view almost that I have from my house, and I still never tire of watching the sunset.

You lucky devil !!! :) :)

PS :the webcam on Korumar works now, it's great, I think it has been taken from the toproof of the hotel

Last edited:

jane2005

Can't get enough
Live webcam in Kusadasi
It's good isn't it. It would be good if there was one more in the Centrum/Port area too.

Last edited:

wiuru

Live webcam in Kusadasi
You are so lucky Jane can't wait to get our we place with a view.

Anne & Martyn.xx

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Live webcam in Kusadasi
Hello Jane !

Does this mean that you are living in Kusadasi all year ??

I am looking at that picture about 5 times a day, I just noticed the cruise ships have gone, and I almost got the same feeling as when I see them leaving for real

Was it a bright day today ? It strikes me that I do not see much colour on those pictures, or is that just my computer (I do get the notice every three seconds : downloading from url 88.247.215.93:90.dms.19 jpg (but this last number changes every time), which is a bit annoying, do you get that also ?)
Still I'm enjoying it !

lynnmcl

Live webcam in Kusadasi
Hi Jane,

It won't load up for me, What am I doing wrong ?

Have tried several times :kafa:

Lynn x

jane2005

Can't get enough
Live webcam in Kusadasi
Lynn, you are soooooo blonde.

Try it with Java. And I don't mean try it again whilst drinking a cup of coffee.

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Live webcam in Kusadasi
Lyn ?? Did you succeed now ?
There is a help button on that site, and then the last question and answer is about JAVA, and there is a button to upload java........hope that does it for you,
because it's real worth it !!

lynnmcl

Live webcam in Kusadasi
sparrow said:
Lyn ?? Did you succeed now ?
There is a help button on that site, and then the last question and answer is about JAVA, and there is a button to upload java........hope that does it for you,
because it's real worth it !!

No please :help: I still can't 'view' the cam, Only have a blank white screen when I click on the link. Have I got a rubbish puter ? :w00t:

Lynn

Guz1

Live webcam in Kusadasi
Lynn,

When I click on the link it opens a blank grey screen with what looks like a teacup in the top left corner. When I click on the teacup I can see Kusadasi Harbour.

(Note to Bill Gates: I'm available if you need a consultant in computer language).

Maria.

lynnmcl

Live webcam in Kusadasi
Guz1 said:
Lynn,

When I click on the link it opens a blank grey screen with what looks like a teacup in the top left corner. When I click on the teacup I can see Kusadasi Harbour.

(Note to Bill Gates: I'm available if you need a consultant in computer language).

Maria.

LOL Maria

I gave up altogether !! :der:

Still won't load for me.

Lynn

Guz1

Live webcam in Kusadasi
Well, if it's any consolation Lynn, there's not much colour in the picture I see. Must be something to do with my graphics card. Ooooh there's computer speak!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom