gazzer

Live music
Hi All,
Just to let you know that there will be a couple of elderly gentlemen ( throwbacks from the sixties !!) playing the guitar/drums at the Kumsal hotel ( opp. Grand Didyma, in same road as chill out bar) from around 8pm. If you like shadows guitar style and country and western style music then everyone is welcome.

Cheers

Gary

Live music
Sounds good, hope they last the season.makes for a pleasant change,we need more of this type of entertainment.

Cheers Peter

hijo

in my own clique
Live music
i certainly like live music as opposed to karaoke .cant stand it, too many people doing it around here gets a bit samey..between that and bingo and quiz,s, we could to with more live entertainment....:41:

gazzer

Live music
Hi
Just found out the guitarist is Lord Harry Pendleton who apparently had a no.1 hit in 1962.... should be fun...all welcome..

Gary

Lynn2

lynn2
Live music
I have also heard that Arti's have live [acoustic ?] guitar musicians who play a Turkish/English mixture, can anyone confirm this ? and what nights they play.........

Live music
Popped in there couple of nights last year, very good they were too,and nice clean place, good service,and relaxed atmosphere, don,t know if they are still there, made for a pleasant change.

Cheers Peter

Richazed

Live music
Yes that's right we where there in dec and it was on a Sat night quite different a little loud but we enjoyed it.

I have also heard that Arti's have live [acoustic ?] guitar musicians who play a Turkish/English mixture, can anyone confirm this ? and what nights they play.........

Latest Posts

Top Bottom