carolk

R.I.P
Live Dogs Used As Shark Bait
Cant watch it KKOB. I know I would be sick. The title tells me it all!!

mintyk

I watched it,, tears running and felt sick to my stomach. What next abandoned babies???

hijo

in my own clique
..nope seen the giant hook through the dogs nose ..that was enough for me ..only hope the dog drowned before the sharks got it..sad ..bastards who do this ...how would they liked to be hooked live and thrown to the sharks ..i for one would put the hook through the cruel people b*****ks..

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
This is absolutely BARBARIC - how can folks do this ??
I signed the petition - hope everyone does

Harem

I've cliqued
Can't watch it, the title and the comments from those who have is sufficient for me not to. Where in the world is this going on??

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l wouldn't dare watch it.The evil that runs through the veins of some people are the scum of society and need to be punished harshly for their cruel and barbaric actions.
There is no place for anyone in this world that inflicts cruel and barbaric behaviour on the enviourment and the living.
Bring in such punishments that will fit the crime.Why doesn't the system do something about this when they know it goes on everyday.
These people have demonic minds

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Can someone please tell me if theres a charity to help these poor dogs or a petition .Dogs are a hudge part of my life How do i sign the petition without watchng the video I swear i could strangle these retrobates with my bare hands . I agree 110% with Bob . I want to inform the dog press about it If they dont already know , Sorry i cannot watch this How can such evil Live while good people die ? { like in balloon crash } Sorry i.ve found and signed the petition And will send to Kennel clubs worldwide ,

Last edited:

Martyn

Can someone please tell me if theres a charity to help these poor dogs or a petition .Dogs are a hudge part of my life How do i sign the petition without watchng the video I swear i could strangle these retrobates with my bare hands . I agree 110% with Bob . I want to inform the dog press about it If they dont already know , Sorry i cannot watch this How can such evil Live while good people die ? { like in balloon crash }

It's in post 11

wiuru

With great regret i had to watch it just to confirm what i already know about cartain sections of humanity..

Marty

Saoirse

disgusting stuff

Have said it many times, you can often tell a nations charachter by how they treat their animals. Many countries including us here in Europe are a disgrace.

giglets

Sitting with our 2 Rescue Greyhounds cuddled into my lap.
Tears running down my face.
Who says we are the highest order of species on this planet?

NOT ME!!!!!!!!

kale

can,t watch it sorry, the little picture on the petition is gruesome enough,have these people NO BRAIN, NO HEART, NO SOUL. what have they got in there inerself NOT A THING When these people eventualy meet there maker,let them be dragged along
on there journey PLEASE AND I WILL NOT FIND THAT AT ALL HARD TO WATCH .
KALE

labman

Just signed it,

The picture on the petition was bad enough for me. These amoeba'd brained idiots need to account for their actions ? Thanks KKOB for brining it to our attention, It needs serious exposure.

LM

Latest Posts

Top Bottom