JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
littlejules
Well Littlejules, i think you have done it.
Welcome to the forum and there can't possibly be anybody worse than me at computers lol.
Have fun,

Jeannie

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
littlejules
Well your here now so welcome and enjoy but you will be addicted so don't say you wasn't warned ......Diane ..Have Fun

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
littlejules
Welcome littlejules, you're in good company, our computers are always going down on us, lol. Enjoy the banter on here.

bebs

littlejules
hi littlejules and welcome . Plenty of help here with computers ............ Bebs

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
littlejules
Welcome to the forum Jules! Hope you get your hear round it ;) and we see you on the forum very soon!

littlejules
Hello LittleJules, welcome to the forum. If you are considering purchasing in Turkey, please take some time to read all the various threads providing information designed to save you from the horror stories that can and do arise.

Follow advice given on here by the various members and you shouldn't have any bother with the purchasing process which can be daunting and sometimes devastating particularly for the unrepresented.

If you are considering purchasing in the Altinkum/Akbuk area, then please contact me and I can give you the details of the most honest/trustworthy/friendly and helpful Emlak ( Estate Agent ) you are ever likely to find.

Their service is second to none and in Turkey, this is to be treasured.

Best wishes to you & enjoy your time on the forum.

Steve

:14: Thats me in the North East, its snowing and freezing cold yet again this winter.

Reactions: GnD

Tess

littlejules
Hi Littlejules and a very warm welcome to the Forum, sorry I missed this last night. Enjoy. Any probs you have on any score do not hesitate to ask. Always someone comes along to help. That is what this little place is like, but as others have warned it is soooooooooo addictive. Take care.

GnD

littlejules
Welcome little Jules,

As Tess says explain anything you can't find/sort/post/log into and you'll have loads of advice that will nearly all agree :)

ted j

littlejules
Hi and welcome littlejules. Hope you find the advice on here helpful (and, like it's been said, this forum is very addictive). Ted

littlejules

LittleJules
littlejules
thanks for the welcome i am comming to altinkum in april to buy furniture ect do you know if peopel meet up

Latest Posts

Top Bottom