parrot

Littlejohn does it again
Elo,Elo,Elo,after years of having a go at plod over their various associations,eg The Black Police Assoc,The Gay Police Assoc.and many others he now highlights the Transgender Police Asoc.in todays Mail.With all the various diversity issues I don't care about their racial or sexual preferences as long as they are nicking villains and they can do it with fluffy handcuffs if they want and using their extenable batons for whatever.Littlejohns pop at plod usually have me in fits of laughter,worth a read and mind how you go.

And if you thought WPCs in burqas were ridiculous | Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Littlejohn does it again
I too find Littlejohn funny...but his constant carping on about the police hacks me off a fair bit. Strange paper the Daily Mail - all in favour of law and order but can't wait to denigrate the police (often on the flimsiest of evidence). The nearest thing we have to a schizophrenic newspaper? I've been a reader for about 30 years - I sometimes wonder why I buy it!

Gerald

Martyn

Littlejohn does it again
I used to read it a lot and occasionally get it for my m-i-l who is living with us. I like the Times these days and even the Independent is a good read as well.

richbake

Littlejohn does it again
Anyone who winds up the sanctimonious pc brigade as Littlejohn does so cleverly gets my vote; still hate the Mail though.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Littlejohn does it again
I think it's one of the most entertaining comics available.

Tess

Littlejohn does it again
Sorry bit off topic, not about Littlejohn, BUT - I love the mail, my fave Jonathan Cainier and the Horoscope, Boy is that Guy Good !!!! Bought his book recently also.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom