Sara-666

Little Red Tractor
Does anyone out there have any unwanted Little Red Tractor toys that they would like to sell? I've searched everywhere and can't find them and would like to get them for my son for his birthday.

Thanks
Sara

JAYTEE

Little Red Tractor
Have you tried eBay. I did a search and there was quite a few items. Don't know if they post to Turkey though.

Guz1

Little Red Tractor
Sarah,

When is your son's birthday? Maybe someone heading out to Turkey could buy the toys and bring them out to you. I'm going in June if that's any help, although I don't know how far your place is from Guzelcamli.

Sara-666

Little Red Tractor
Have you tried eBay. I did a search and there was quite a few items. Don't know if they post to Turkey though.

I've tried e-bay on their last 5 auctions for little red tractor and keep getting gazumped in the small hours! I have an address in England so the postage is no problem for me. But thanks for the reply.

Maria, I tried in England in so many different shops but they have all sold out, someone bring back Woolworths and I might have stood a chance, but thanks so much for the offer. I even e-mailed corgi and they have stopped making them long ago. I have bids in as I type in e-bay and don't intend to go to bed until they finish this time! Wish me luck.

Kind Regards
Sara

JAYTEE

Little Red Tractor
Good luck Sara. Hope you manage to win on eBay. Wait until the last 30 seconds and make sure you are logged in.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom