Linda A

Linda & Mehmet
Hi all from both of us,

I can see a few friendly faces from the Manchester party, we both haven't been around online much but were stunned at the Degalyian goings on ...... don't know what happened but was sad as I was a member almost from the start and we felt a bit let down.

Thanks for the E mail invite to here Mushtaq, great to have a forum again !

Linda & Mehmet

Linda A

Linda & Mehmet
Thanks everyone,

looking forward to having a forum again, anyone got a plave in Kalkan ?

Linda

Gail

Linda & Mehmet
Hiya Linda and Mehmet, lovely to have you here. I don't know what has gone on with the other forum as I have been away for 2 weeks holiday but I didn't re-register when they changed. You will enjoy it on here as there are lots of peeps you will already know and lots of lovelies for you to get to know ;)

Gail :)

Linda A

Linda & Mehmet
Thanks Gail,

will have a good look round the site tonight when I get home from work,

Linda

alain01

Linda & Mehmet
Wot do you mean you'll have a look around the site Linda....I've seen your profession....LOL ...welcome....Alan.

Linda A

Linda & Mehmet
Hi Alan,

when I get home means I wont have my 'fraud' head on, I have to wear it for work 'cos that's what I'm paid for !

I'll be relaxing on this site hopefully

Linda

Lindy

Linda & Mehmet
Great to see you on here Linda - I hope you and Mehmet are both well, since meeting you in Manchester - please send Mehmet our love :)

Great to have you back Gail - how were your jollies [?]

Linda :)

Linda A

Linda & Mehmet
Thanks for the welcome everyone,

Mehmet is very well Linda, nice to see you here too, will pass on your regards, Mehmet loved the Manchester party.

Are you in Fethiye, your place I mean ?
We're in Kalkan but not many people here from that area, or are there ?

regards

Linda

Janette

Linda & Mehmet
Linda

We have a place on the Kas peninsula. On a count down now as we fly out next Tuesday 17th from Glasgow.
Cases all packed and overweight! We can hardly wait to get some sun and chill out!!!!!!!!

Janette

Latest Posts

Top Bottom