Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Lime scale
Porcoz kettle descaler does the trick but be careful with it as its quite toxic.
Wife says its good for most descaling jobs.

pembelu

Lime scale
one from bim also works wonders no idea of name, but lets off weird smell and gas so do outside if a kettle or open windows and never get on your skin.have to rinse well after as bim one is prone to leaving a blue stain sometimes..but not if you wash well after.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Lime scale
Vinegar or lemon juice will shift it. If it is in a kettle, boil two cups of water with half a cup of vinegar, then rinse.

Ian

nwclio

Lime scale
Fit a filter to the main supply and have a pholyphosfate crystal filter and that will minamise the build-up of the furry stuff in your ketle and solar!

pembelu

Lime scale
i agree with the above but husband says Vinegar is too expensive to use for such a thing where as the other from bim is cheap and lasts ages and you need very little and can dilute it. but i think id prefer lemon / vinegar for kettle true.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Lime scale
If its not to thick a wash up sponge with scrourer and jiff cream will move it = ciff try it ......Diane

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Lime scale
Kipa or Migros sell a brand for 1 50 tl - its called Kirec Coz -- very toxic but works a treat so wear your Marigolds !!

mintyk

Lime scale
one from bim also works wonders no idea of name, but lets off weird smell and gas so do outside if a kettle or open windows and never get on your skin.have to rinse well after as bim one is prone to leaving a blue stain sometimes..but not if you wash well after.

Mmmm need for the bath so will have to take care eh?

pembelu

Lime scale
i think it just needs a good old rinse after and not in hot water at first but tepid or cold will do. i have tried other things but it just didnt work so fast and i admit im a lazy cleaner who wants results fast.it only stained my kettle as i didnt rinse it well enough once.i dont have a bath so couldnt say but if its done once in a while my guess is it will do the trick.

alison09400

Lime scale
Kireç Sökücü gets rid of all limescale .....you normally have to leave it on for 5 minutes or so then it should rinse away.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom