murdo

Warp Factor 8
Light coloured solid-wood furniture
Hi
I saw pics of Gail's solid-wood furniture, which looks lovely. Does anyone know if you can also get solid wood furniture in Turkey BUT in light-coloured woods, such as beech?
Thanks
Jackie

Barbie Doll

Jackie
We got a solid beech wood bedroom suite for our bedroom. As soon as we saw it we fell in love with it, that was the area I went over budget but it was worth it. We bought it in Altinkum, furniture shop round the corner from Isbank about 5oo yards along the road not the first one you come too, but would have to look up the name for you when I go next week, if you are interest [?]

Barbara

murdo

Warp Factor 8
Yes please Barbara. Love light coloures furniture. We are in a Welsh cottage here, so back rooms can be dark, so got hooked on Beech...lightens up a room
Jackie

Gail

Jackie we could have had our furniture any colour we wanted, it's Turkey ;):D

Gail :)

murdo

Warp Factor 8
Wow, thanks people. Gail, I LOVE your furniture. If they do that in a beech finish I will be delighted!!!!!
Jackie

Gail

Jackie if you go to a local carpenter (with a good reputation) he will make you anything you want. We asked ours if he could make us a 16 seater dining table for next April and he said there would be no problems, he'll even part exchange with the ones we've got :):)

Gail :)

blossom

What I tend to do is if I want any Furniture made, is to take some pictures over to Turkey with me, to show the Carpenter what I would like, especially useful with Language probs;)

P.S. Argos catalogue is now full of holes:D

murdo

Warp Factor 8
Blossom, that's a great idea, thanks for that. Anyone any idea what type of wood the light stuff is in Turkey?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom