Akasya

Postless Pointer
Libtards and humour
KKKKkibris parades a definition of snowflake before us as if the author is a person of note , a person of integrity , even may I say some degree of wit

Snowflake
A person of the millennial generation (or "Y" generation?) member who thinks that in order to avoid hurting each other's feelings, everyone should feel like a winner and get a participation trophy. A person who has not learned that real life is about either winning or losing. An overprivileged individual who has a hard time not getting their way. They usually calls themselves "progressives" but they are observed to throws tantrums and use profanity and arrogance when others disagree them. They accuse others of racism or intolerance, but don't judge themselves under the same criteria. They wan't to reap excellent monetary benefits while putting little effort or time into their professions.
Overwhelmed with disappointment and their "feelings", the SNOWFLAKES "peacefully" rioted, destroyed private property and invaded freeways, the day their representative lost the presidential election.
#snowflake #special trophy #spoiled #democrat #progressive #bubble #hillary
by closeyurlegsperusmellslikefish
November 10, 2016

And then I notice the charming moniker adopted by the definer close yur legs per u smells like fish

What a delightfully wholesome soubriquet , so I thought let's have a look at close yur legs per u smells like fish subsequent offerings.....

Cheira

An Obese Mexican woman. Someone who is told she is pretty, and feels attractive, but has a big bulky fat body.

Mexican version of a fat white girl with too much self esteem.

Only desperate guys want to get with a cheira.
guy 1: Lets go buy some tacos.
guy 2: Lets go to the taco truck across town, the one down the street has a Cheira who flirts with me, makes me want to throw up.
guy 1: ARE YOU GAY?

guy 2: Nah, I just don't like big, tall, fat Mexican chicks.
#ugly latina #mexican #fat #ugly #conceited
by closeyurlegsperusmellslikefish
December 08, 2012

Ugly White Girl
The average white girl living in small town America. For all the inner city minorities, who grew up watching television and thinking that all white girls look like Pamela Anderson, and being extremely disappointed once they move to a small town and realizing that most white women have Carnie Wilson's body mixed with Lady Gaga's face. The poor white women who despite being average to bad looking feel superior because they have blue eyes and are not minorities.

The shocking truth behind the medias false representation of white women in America.
I guess all the best looking white girls move to Los Angeles and New York, leaving behind all the ugly white girls to fight over the black guys and Mexican immigrants.
#ugly #white #trash #hillbilly #country music #texas #fatty #fugly #fat #average #lady gaga
by closeyurlegsperusmellslikefish January 19, 2012

It charmingly goes on , every definition by the camel toe perfume sommelier is a racist or similar right wing diatribe.

And some of you think this amusing ?

KKKKkibris , sometimes you amaze me , and sometimes ypu sicken me , guess what closeyurlegsperusmellslikefish camp falls in for me ,

KKKkibris how about you ?

Steve

bickern

Libtards and humour
To be honest Spurs I don't trust any media but without having personal knowledge of the subject or the slant the editorial team are trying to convey what do I do. The beauty of the DM and the media in general is it keeps the threads updated and under discussion.

Where would half the posts in TLF be without the DM or Guardian? LOL.

kibris

Libtards and humour
Well, there you go - I tried to start an honest and helpful debate.... And you resort to vitriolic, unnecessary, and untrue twaddle (again) - in the same post. You claim that your actions aren't racist, then stampede into another racist rant! Do you really think that all these crimes are committed by non-White people from outside the UK ? Do you really think that anyone can turn-up in the UK and get benefits or a bloody house from the state ? I have told you before that I spent nearly 40 years working in public protection and can be quite clear to you that they can't - it is a lie that you have gullibly swallowed from the gutter UKIP press - want evidence - try making a claim ! I can tell you that I could not count the number of people I have repatriated to their country of origin! Those who are offered support are because they have sought asylum from terrorism & tirrony that you would find it difficult to even imagine, let alone experience.... Which is why more than 4000 lost their lives simply trying to get across the med to escape. If that doesn't motivate even the smallest percentage of human compassion for you, then frankly our debate stops here - and you can call me Friggin snowflake, libtard or whatever you like. It won't make any difference to the fact that you expose yourself in almost every post you partake in.

the fact remaıns that the majorıty of ımmıgrants are an army of young males many who have lıed about theır age and pretend to be chıldren and who are requıred by law to seek asylum ın the fırst safe country they come to whıch aınt the uk!---most are economıc mıgrants from countrıes that are supposed to be unsafe yet lıttle aylan kurdıs father was able to take hıs famıly that HE caused to be drowned back to theır homeland for burıal--and ıf these people are so gratefull to have escaped from vıle tyrrany why are so many showıng theır gratıtude to theır host country by mass sex attacks,rape,and terrorısm??

bickern

Libtards and humour
Steve, re post #62, I do have to ask, where do you go to get this stuff. LOL

I was trying to think of a good hashtag to put here but I am too much of an old fart I guess.

bickern

Libtards and humour
6a763456990cef8a288ab6f2c1d56fb8a3285a90c69458d409b8a92a318b9199_1.jpg

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Libtards and humour
Steve, re post #62, I do have to ask, where do you go to get this stuff. LOL

I was trying to think of a good hashtag to put here but I am too much of an old fart I guess.

Norman , it was all linked on the page , accessed by following the active link as posted by KKKkibris , i wondered who the originator of the def was and encountered the vile , disgusting references to women.

Clearly the definer is a hater of Ladies

Revolting.

Steve

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Libtards and humour
There's a trick somewhere that I wouldn't dare try. Forget criminality, forget the NHS, forget the fruit pickers............How do you manage to land in a foreign country where the cost of living is not cheap, with a few quid in your pocket & survive?
Even in my younger "wild days" I couldn't have done that on the hope that, "something will turn up".

Might be the freebies on offer Spurs.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Libtards and humour

You can see the right wing retards of the DM drooling down their cashmere and angora cardies.... whilst warding off an attack of the vapours with a quick sniff of Wincarnis.

Adult female has voluntary sex with adult male ?

How outrageous the Tart , Slut , Tramp , Whore , Harlot , jezabel , Hussy , Hooker.... s'funny i do not remember anyone slagging off Princess Margaret when she was sha99ing all and sundry , but then i suppose she was not a " lefty "

You just gotta laugh

Steve

Last edited:

Spurs

Spurs
Libtards and humour
prıncess margaret wasnt a lefty --and she wasnt an aıd worker eıther pretendıng to have morals bt heres another bunch of scum no doubt the leftys wıll be supportıng ,makıng excuses for and playıng the race and the muslım card

Paedophile who led child sex grooming ring in Rochdale using human rights laws to try to block deportation - Manchester Evening News

If convicted of such heinous crimes in a British Court of Law & you are of dual nationality, there should be no due process to retain your British Citizenship, you should be put onto the first cargo plane out of the UK.

kibris

Libtards and humour
and theres more crımınals rapısts and pedophıles beıng let ınto the country every week wıth no checks---around 600,000 ımmıgrants last year and every year are let ınto uk and dıd we have 600,000 jobs for them to go to?---- dıd we have 600,000 flats or houses for them to be housed ın? dıd uk hıre more health care people and open more hospıtals to accomodate them???

heres a pıece of murderıng afghan shıte that had allready beheaded a woman but only served 6 years then he was allowed to get ınto uk wıth no checks and now hes ın a uk prıson paıd for by uk taxpayers of course!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jailed-hammer-attack-two-police-officers.html

Last edited:

kibris

Libtards and humour
Well, there you go - I tried to start an honest and helpful debate.... And you resort to vitriolic, unnecessary, and untrue twaddle (again) - in the same post. You claim that your actions aren't racist, then stampede into another racist rant! Do you really think that all these crimes are committed by non-White people from outside the UK ? Do you really think that anyone can turn-up in the UK and get benefits or a bloody house from the state ? I have told you before that I spent nearly 40 years working in public protection and can be quite clear to you that they can't - it is a lie that you have gullibly swallowed from the gutter UKIP press - want evidence - try making a claim ! I can tell you that I could not count the number of people I have repatriated to their country of origin! Those who are offered support are because they have sought asylum from terrorism & tirrony that you would find it difficult to even imagine, let alone experience.... Which is why more than 4000 lost their lives simply trying to get across the med to escape. If that doesn't motivate even the smallest percentage of human compassion for you, then frankly our debate stops here - and you can call me Friggin snowflake, libtard or whatever you like. It won't make any difference to the fact that you expose yourself in almost every post you partake in.

well the telegraph must be the gutter press then or you dont know what your frıggın talkıng about snowflake because thıs famıly are certaınly costıng the uk taxpayer thousands

Former asylum seeker on benefits given £2 million house - Telegraph

heres another scroungıng parasıte

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/339848/Refugees-on-benefits-trash-1-25m-home

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Libtards and humour
well the telegraph must be the gutter press then or you dont know what your frıggın talkıng about snowflake because thıs famıly are certaınly costıng the uk taxpayer thousands

Former asylum seeker on benefits given £2 million house - Telegraph

Former asylum seeker on benefits given £2 million house
A family of former asylum seekers have moved into a £2.1 million home in one of the smartest areas of London at a cost to the taxpayer of £8,000 a month after complaining about living in a poor area.

By Martin Evans

3:30PM BST 11 Jul 2010

heres another scroungıng parasıte

Refugees on benefits trash £1.25m home | UK | News | Daily Express

Refugees on benefits trash £1.25m home
A FAMILY of refugees provoked outrage yesterday by saying they “deserve” to live in a £1.25million taxpayer-funded luxury home despite trashing it.
By Cyril Dixon
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Wed, Aug 15, 2012

A lot of hard work going on here , how far back can we go.

Spanish main 1795 , 600 immigrants board ship bound for England

Steve

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo

kibris

Libtards and humour
Refugees on benefits trash £1.25m home
A FAMILY of refugees provoked outrage yesterday by saying they “deserve” to live in a £1.25million taxpayer-funded luxury home despite trashing it.
By Cyril Dixon
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Wed, Aug 15, 2012

A lot of hard work going on here , how far back can we go.

Spanish main 1795 , 600 immigrants board ship bound for England

Steve

ı wouldnt call you a snowflake akarsholeya your far worse and you can go back as far as you lıke gıven that ın 1795 there was no councıl housıng or benefıts but just remember 52 mıllıon have just voted brexıt and a bıg part of that was to end mass ımmıgratıon and people are actually really pıssed off wıth your sıcko socıalıst pc crap and lefty traıtors tryıng to turn the uk ınto a 3rd world shıtehole and thats why labour are fınıshed!--more parasıtes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-house-fanatic-relatives-upmarket-areas.html

Last edited:

Leo

Libtards and humour
ı wouldnt call you a snowflake akarsholeya your far worse and you can go back as far as you lıke gıven that ın 1795 there was no councıl housıng or benefıts but just remember 52 mıllıon have just voted brexıt and a bıg part of that was to end mass ımmıgratıon and people are actually really pıssed off wıth your sıcko socıalıst pc crap and lefty traıtors tryıng to turn the uk ınto a 3rd world shıtehole and thats why labour are fınıshed!

Baa (sheep) - still following the conservative owned press then & still providing them and their anti-poor campaign with free advertising.

You really do need to grow-up, stop calling others names and more importantly- stop blaming immigration for all of the ills of the Uk......

Just how do you think we have reached a situation where 50% of total UK wealth is owned by just 1% of the population and 95% is owned by 5% ? It's people like you, who are so taken-in by the rhetoric & claptrap of the Eton mob (yes 90% of the current cabinet are from it) who have convinced you of the 'blame game' - getting you to blame immigrants rather than the money grabbing non-tax paying, power mongers.....

You are now 'paying' for their continued wealth with the decline of public services, the reduction of council & social housing, the reduction of armed forces and defence equipment and the reduction of benefits to the elderly & infirm - but you choose to continue to believe and promote the falacy that it's all caused by immigration....

Last edited:

kibris

Libtards and humour
Baa (sheep) - still following the conservative owned press then & still providing them and their anti-poor campaign with free advertising.

You really do need to grow-up, stop calling others names and more importantly- stop blaming immigration for all of the ills of the Uk......

Just how do you think we have reached a situation where 50% of total UK wealth is owned by just 1% of the population and 95% is owned by 5% ? It's people like you, who are so taken-in by the rhetoric & claptrap of the Eton mob (yes 90% of the current cabinet are from it) who have convinced you of the 'blMe game' - getting you to blame immigrants rather than the money grabbing non-tax paying, power mongers.....

You are now 'paying' for their continued wealth with the decline of public services, the reduction of council & social housing, the reduction of armed forces and defence equipment and the reduction of benefits to the elderly & infirm - but you choose to continue to believe and promote the falacy that it's all caused by immigration....

ı am not a conservatıve and ı do not belıeve all uk,s problems are caused by mass ımmıgratıon but a lot of uk,s problems are caused by sıcko socıalıst types lıke you who dont really care how poor people get just as long as the rıch dont get any rıcher!--as to you, youve probably gone through your lıfe shoutıng racısm and bıgotry at anyone who doesnt agree wıth your belıefs and to get your own way you really are bunch of lefty sıckos that hate the uk and want to turn ıt ınto a 3rd world shıthole!--you say your sıster ıs the 8th? wıfe of an afrıcan chıef whıch just shows your ıdea of moralıty--no doubt you belıeve ın fgm too nothıng would surprıse me about marxıst leftys!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom