Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Libtards and humour
Lefties, with one or two notable exceptions, are a sour, boot-faced lot. They are inevitably so because they are motivated by grievance and envy, neither of which is a sentiment guaranteed to put joy in one's heart. They seek offence where none is intended; they strive to suppress individuality of expression; they like to control others. Humour, whose main purpose throughout existence has been to deflate such priggish, pompous and sour attitudes, is therefore the enemy of militant Lefties, who wish to standardise attitudes and behaviour, and whose political project is to enforce and inflict as much control as possible over others.

:behindsof

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Libtards and humour
I ADORE Paul Merton

Ultra witty, very intelligent and totally self taught. True star.

I remember in an online competition listing him as on the whole planet the person I would most like to meet!!!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Libtards and humour
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxq45ExvBY8"]Tory Boy Top # 7 Facts - YouTube[/ame]

Steve

Last edited:

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Libtards and humour
Infact can we have more Paul Merton threads please?

Loved his one man Tv show- Paul Merton, the series

Also loved his road trip around Europe. The section of his journey in Ireland was hilarious.

Paul Merton cool

Leo

Libtards and humour
Lefties, with one or two notable exceptions, are a sour, boot-faced lot. They are inevitably so because they are motivated by grievance and envy, neither of which is a sentiment guaranteed to put joy in one's heart. They seek offence where none is intended; they strive to suppress individuality of expression; they like to control others. Humour, whose main purpose throughout existence has been to deflate such priggish, pompous and sour attitudes, is therefore the enemy of militant Lefties, who wish to standardise attitudes and behaviour, and whose political project is to enforce and inflict as much control as possible over others.

Stated like a person determined to express his UKIP driven controlling twaddle on the rest of the population..... Motivated by the very grievance and envy you accuse others of.

IMHO I have often found that those who hide behind 'anti-left, anti-equality and anti-anybody who isn't white British etc appear fearful, jealous and unnecessarily controlling and aggressive.

Most of us lefties are of course motivated primarily by the desire to protect the rights, humanity & safety of all.... (Yes - even you!).

Leo

Libtards and humour
I think it's meant to be humour Leo. Perhaps you didn't quite get it lol !

Thanks - but not sure what there is to get ? The 'message', rather like a broken record - seems to be on repeat, repeat, repeat.

I fully acknowledge it in the 'jokes' section, but rather like the 'paddy' Polish, Black and even Women 'jokes' of the past - I doubt that the loose veil of pretensive humour can mask the determined intention of the poster.....

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Libtards and humour
Funny Hills , as a statement of belief it scans lucidly , like some i am still awaiting the punch line.

I suppose one could copy a paragraph from Mein Kampf in it's entireity and claim it as humour , i have however always thought that to be the most spineless and poorly thought out of responses to unfunny spleen venting criticism ,,

Des's " joke " is clearly a copy and paste , i for one would love to see it's provenance or credit , then perhaps , knowing it's source , we could truly judge the originator's intent.

Steve

Last edited:

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Libtards and humour
Stated like a person determined to express his UKIP driven controlling twaddle on the rest of the population..... Motivated by the very grievance and envy you accuse others of.

IMHO I have often found that those who hide behind 'anti-left, anti-equality and anti-anybody who isn't white British etc appear fearful, jealous and unnecessarily controlling and aggressive.

Most of us lefties are of course motivated primarily by the desire to protect the rights, humanity & safety of all.... (Yes - even you!).

I thınk you have just proved Des correct Leo.

bickern

Libtards and humour
They seek offence where none is intended; they strive to suppress individuality of expression; they like to control others. Humour, whose main purpose throughout existence has been to deflate such priggish, pompous and sour attitudes, is therefore the enemy of militant Lefties, who wish to standardise attitudes and behaviour, and whose political project is to enforce and inflict as much control as possible over others.

I thınk you have just proved Des correct Leo.

I have to agree with Trev, you have just proved Des's point for him Leo. You really should lighten up, I would hate to carry all that weight on my shoulders to be honest.

But...

:Flower::27br:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Libtards and humour
Des's post is clearly a copy and paste from circa 2011 from the right wing Daily Telegraph.

It was written by the political columnist and failed Conservative parliamentary candidate Simon Heffer.

A deeply conservative political activist Heffer is recorded as :

Heffer is a social and constitutional conservative. He supported the retention of Section 28, opposed the equalisation of the age of consent and the liberalisation of laws on abortion and divorce.[17] He opposed the removal of hereditary peers from the House of Lords in 1999,[18] and has also written about the decline of tie-wearing among British men. In August 2002, Heffer blamed "liberal society" for the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.

You can?t have a laugh with a Lefty - Telegraph

Source Wiki.

A confoundingly unfunny man.

You must of course divine the japester from his writings.

In the same article he criticises comedians for their politics and makes offensive remarks about them defending the “ worth “ of his right wing cohort of funny guys.

Comedians who are not Leftists have more or less been driven out of business. Bernard Manning was martyred in this cause. Jim Davidson is in the process of following him, not because he isn't funny, but because he was a strong supporter of Mrs Thatcher. Long after she left office, the spiteful little creeps who form the "comedy" establishment of this country would get laughs from their bovine audiences simply by mentioning her name. When they became too young to remember her, the words "George Bush" were used to the same effect.

so a deeply political article , from a right wing politician , in a right wing newspaper owned by an offshore Hedge Fund owned and operated by the Barclay Brothers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Frederick_Barclay

Just a bit of fun , some of you people do not know when and where , and by whom you are led.

Steve

Leo

Libtards and humour
I have to agree with Trev, you have just proved Des's point for him Leo. You really should lighten up, I would hate to carry all that weight on my shoulders to be honest.

But...

:Flower::27br:

Seriously Norman - Dez clearly has a very balanced perspective - chips on both shoulders.

And as for Peppercat's comment - I'm afraid there is only one type of fish following the bait here.... Dezzy casts and the same few 'righty-tightys' dance....

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Libtards and humour
Steve you are just too serious. Des like a skilled angler cast his fly on to the waters and waited for the fish to rise to take it.
If only I could catch fish as easily.

Really not at all difficult Bill. Libtards and the jet ski owning brigade are so full of their perfection and righteoussness.......

I am looking for the opposite view, righties and humour but not found a decent one yet.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom