Status
Not open for further replies.

murat

Lewismark .Where do you live..Your not in turkey.
Lewismark.
Where do you live..Turkey .United Kingdom Spain.or BROONS Brittiany;

One mail i recently recieved from you. You was unsure YOUR SELF!

Your first answer was Yes I am in Alanya.
Your second answer was i am in UK at the moment until end of October.
However when asked by a forum member you said. You was living in spain?

Lewismark.
You and your family are or was living in yvignac La Tour
BROONS in Brittany ...France area 22.Since 01/04/2006 doing car boot sales.
You was seen.
You also left a trail behind before you left turkey.
http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...from-general/7223-turkey-to-france-or-uk.html

Lewismark.
This is one of your previous post's.
You dont have to name and shame on this forum as its not allowed, there are plenty of other places to do it, where it can be viewed.Search for scams and rip off''s on the search bar and see the replies people have received, I set up my business here because i was nearly a victim of the many scams that DO go on, with Agents and others, now i hear of them , normally too late for the customers to do anything about it...

Search for scams and rip off''s on the search bar i did thanks for the advice.

Mark, Karen.
Can you please explain to the member's of the forum how you run your turkish estate agents from BROONS in Brittany.Yet continue to claim you still live in alanya turkey.

A very concerned member.

Guz1

Murat,

What difference does it make? I know nothing about Lewismark, but as an impartial observer I fail to see how his place of residence is relevant so long as his business is run properly.

Maria.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
I think Murat may have some personal issues with MarkLewis, in which case this forum should not be used to get even.

murat

mushtaq said:
I think Murat may have some personal issues with MarkLewis, in which case this forum should not be used to get even.

Mustaq
İ have no perssonel issue's with lewismark.İ dont even know him.

Just trying to show people he is not in the place he keep's saying he his.
The fact's of the matter are he say's he his in alanya.
This is misleading member's. is it not.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
I'll wait until Lewismark has had a chance to respond.

Andywebb

Very diplomatic of you Mushtaq, I have been off line the last couple of weeks due to a change in Internet provider came back on line yesterday and today who is the first one getting grieve if it is not Lewismark! I see from Murat that you joined in Sep 2006, I suggest you have a good day and read all Lewismarks posts, you can form your own opion then of him, all I will say is he can create lively debates. I wish I had known he was in Alanya I only came back on Sunday from being their for a week. I could have dropped in to the office!!

Gail

I don't think Mark is in Alanya as I am sure I have read on here that he moved from Turkey and I think it might have been his post, it was him saying he has moved!

JohnF

Who cares where he is? He can post whenever he wants and from where ever he is...

Would you like to borrow a spade Murat?

JF

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Re: Lewismarkr .Where do you live..Your not in turkey.

Murat said:
Mushtaq
İ have no personnel issue's with lewismark.İ dont even know him.

Just trying to show people he is not in the place he keeps saying he his.
The fact's of the matter are he Say's he his in alanya.
This is misleading member's. is it not.
He could tell me he is in Timbuktu it wont bother me, unless he owed me money :lol:

Find The Scarlett Pimpernel :lol:

Ray

starman

Agree with JF, who cares where he is. Most members here are not in Turkey and yet give good advice. Although I dont agree with a lot of opinons he might have. he does willingly give out detailed advice and find it unfair to single him out like this.

Andy

Surely there are more things in the world to worry
about than Mark after all he may have properties
in all of these places.
He's made it quite clear on here that he may start
selling in France as the property market in Turkey
has taken a tumble.

Leave Off

Andy

Andywebb

I have to agree with Starman and JF. A "mod" should pull the plug it's going nowhere.

aitchij

aitch
Bryan Sargents location is Directly above he centre of the earth, but I have a feeling thats not right either, what does it matter where lewismark is located. Come to think of it never heard much from Bryan since he won his prize money, thats going to be some hangover.
Gail

lewismark

Just a member
well well well murat whoever you are???? i received your pm to me under different names similar to the thread on here plus other issues which ill totally ignore and put down to you possibly been somewhat jealous or uneducated
It doesnt seem to bother anyone else on here where i live, and as gail said i think it was gail, i did at some point put on here i was moveing to France..... So what, as others have said i can still operate my business in Alanya from else where as others do, infact it has proved more successful been in the uk for the last 3 months going to various property exhibitions than ben in Alanya.
Please explain you reason for posting this thread, i am somewhat bemused as to your motive, i have had no dealings with you as a client as far as i know, So what is your issue????
It would appear your attempt at wa
hat ever it was has failed.
If you want to know any more info on me please feel free to ask on this forum , but i dont think anyone really cares, where i live how many cats dogs cows or pigs i have.
Going to eat a bannana sanwich now murat in the back garden of my home in the uk if thats ok with you????

not sure if i should feel honoured that you have taken so much interest in me and my business, bit like " this is your life mark lewis"
Yes thats my name Mark lewis not lewismark ok.

Next chapter murat???? derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Good for you Mark, that's the beauty of Internet, you can work from anywhere there is a connection.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
I just find it strange that a new member goes straight on the attack and with a name like "Murat" has bloody good written English - Lots of Pete1 clones out there I reckon!!

Iyi gunler all

lewismark

Just a member
Think i have upset some one some how i have no idea and they have come in as a different member to disguise themselves, could be worth checking their ip address?
They have sent me 2 PMs under another name too, The mind boggles.
I think they have been rummbled though and failed in what ever it was they were trying to do
So thank you everybody for your suppport, (even the ones i have had disagrrements with in the past have supported me-- Thank you.) and addressing this thread with the contempt it deserves

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
Now most members know I tend not to get involved with controversial issues ( lifes too short and I have too much living to do)but really wanted to put my 2 pennyworth in here..
Living and working in Alanya, who gives a damn? If I decide to continue my business from Kenya... wherever.. thats my decision and does not effect my knowledge that living in Alanya for 11 years gives me.... I know Mark & Karen... I know where they are and some of their reasons why and it is their business and nobody elses. Mark has lived in Alanya and has enough information to post pertinant and relevant info and questions on Turkey.
Since when did your private life/decisions have to be declared on here?
Murat whoever... go take a hike.

Guz1

Astonishing!! Maybe Murat is another of those extra terrestrials.

lewismark

Just a member
There is a member who normally can't wait to jump in on a thread about me, or ones i make some contraversal remarks on, Strange he hasn't been on this one yet, its not because he hasn't been online, because i can confirm he has. The mind boggles.
He knows i know who he is anyway, silly man
He'll be thinking about what he can add to this now. mmm will he or won't he make an apperance???? Ill let you know if he does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom