hayabusa

Lewis - What a great Grand Prix Racer.
Lewis has done it again !

Great drive from him, and a great sport advert for Great Britain. 5th straight GP win at Silverstone and with the fasted lap as well in the race. This of course could be the last Grand Prix in Silverstone.

Go on and win the title again Lewis !.....YOU can do it.......

He is one race short of having all time Grand Prix wins in the World. Schumacher is ahead of him.

All the best, and also great British Public for supporting him......

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Superb post hayabusa , licence wrecker of a bike.

Steve

clark

Yes, however, as grojean says, anyone else would have received a penalty, for what he did in the qualifying session.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom

He is one race short of having all time Grand Prix wins in the World. Schumacher is ahead of him.

QUOTE]

Where do you get this from? By my reckoning he is many behind Schumacher

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
I am wondering what is going on? I watched Lewis's reaction to last week's crash, then within 12 hours he is too ill to drive. I noticed that the older drivers took it particularly badly - Vettel looked in a state of shock for two days.

Lewis is out of contract very soon, and may be wondering if it is worth it. He has been crowned as one of the greats in motor racing, his knighthood is waiting for him, and he has more money than he knows what to do with.

Just a thought.

Ian

429nufc

I have to say it would be unusual to get a good thought about Hamilton from you

With Hamilton's new contract being finalised. I've got just 2 words to say to Lewis Hamilton :-

"George Russell".

clark

Great drive from him, and a great sport advert for Great Britain. 5th straight GP win at Silverstone and with the fasted lap as well in the race. This of course could be the last Grand Prix in Silverstone.

Go on and win the title again Lewis !.....YOU can do it.......

All the best, and also great British Public for supporting him......
Anyone can win races when they have the best race team of engineers and especially with by far the fastest car, this weekend proves that it’s so as George Russell a complete rookie in Hamilton’s car only lost out on winning due to confusion over a tyre change and then a puncture, give max verstapen a Mercedes car and watch him run rings around Hamilton.
Lewis Hamilton most overrated driver in f1

Bramidan

The fact Russell had never scored a point in 36 outings and then does so well in the Mercedes surely should pose the question, " how much is down to the car?"
I'm not decrying Hamilton's achievements.
Reminds me of the perennial questions re football managers, I wonder how good they would be managing lower league clubs.
True for every sport, money produces results.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
I have to say it would be unusual to get a good thought about Hamilton from you
Wrong in every way! As long as he is talking about driving and races, he has my full attention. When he starts talking politics because of the status he thinks he has to platform his views, then it is completely different. In fact, I am a great supporter of his racing, and will watch races just to see him do well; when he gets on his knee, I will change channel - another privileged multi-millionaire performer preaching.

Ian

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Journalist have noticed that Bottas and Russell have amended their social media accounts on the same day; they have both removed reference to Mercedes and Williams respectively. What can it mean?

Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom