bickern

Lewis Collins - Bodie - RIP
RİP, I used to be an avid fan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Actor Lewis Collins, star of the cult television show The Professionals, has died at the age of 67.

Collins, who played taciturn tough guy Bodie alongside Martin Shaw, had fought a five-year battle with cancer. 'He died peacefully at his Los Angeles home surrounded by his family. Privacy is asked for at this very sad time,' his agent said in a statement.

Speaking today, Shaw paid tribute to his co-star.
'I was very sad to hear today that Lewis has died,' he said.

Read more: Professionals star Lewis Collins dies after five-year battle with cancer | Mail Online

giglets

Really like the Professionals and admired Collin's sense of humour as well as acting skills.

Another good one gone.

bickern

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TEc7bPdrnI]Who Dares Wins, Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

evo80

That's real weird as 3 days ago they showed the 1st professional tv one & i smiled to see them chasing a gunman who was driving a K reg 1972 MK3 Cortina . Always watch the re runs & thought he was great in that role . I did read a long time ago he went through a dummy SAS selection physical test & was told he would have passed if he had ever put in for it .

val2661

He was an idol of mine when The Professionals were on. Now think Martin Shaw is still good for his age! RIP Lewis.

Val

arrian

R.I.P
he was in a comedy series too, 'Cuckoos Nest' I think it was called, always enjoed watching him. a good actor who didn't take himself too seriously. RIP.

ted j

Saw him when he played drums in the Mojos In a Manchester club
Admired his humour.
RIP Lewis

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Bodie & Doyle - unforgettable.

They were both together a great team.

kemerkid

Bystander
It took me quite a while to settle down with this TV series The Professionals. For me it was a clone of Starsky & Hutch and though good did not move mountains for me. His off screen character was flash and total hype. That's not to say that I didn't like him. RIP Lewis.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Crime committed , beat up huggy bear , catch criminal.

Every episode.

Heroic knitting patterns.

Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom