ROBIN HILL

Letting Agents in the Side/Manavgat region
Good Afternoon, my name is Robin and I have read this forum for many months and offer my thanks for all the help I have received to date.
I own a three-bed duplex in Manavgat, which is furnished, and overlooks the river which runs through the centre of the city.
Could anyone assist by suggesting letting agents operating in the Side/Manavgat region who I could contact to place my property on their books.
We have attempted to arrange this personally but without any success to date.
Any names provided would be greatly appreciated.

chater

Hi Robin,
Many Mecitoglu owners use sidelet.com, I don't know much about them but they do seem to have quite a few properties on their website.
Lesley

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Suggest you try Side Riviera Properties here in Side and covering Manavgat too - an English family who have been in Side for years and offer - good advice - airport transfers at a very good price - answer within 24 hours - they are ab English family Sara Semra and Savas - Email <graham@siderivieraproperties.com>

thewanderer

Hi Robin and anybody else reading.Im Karen and I co-own sidelet with my husband Dave.We are always looking for quality apartments and villas to rent in the Side area- both for long and short term rentals
Our website is at sidelet.com
email me at karen@sidelet.com
Thanks
Karen

Philogic

Dont mean to hi-jack this thread but its good to see Angela back in action! I was due out on the 20th April but the volcano said otherwise!

Els

Sorry Philogic, but Angela is not back yet. This post dates from the end of January, just before she went home to the UK. Like you, I hope she will be back on the forum soon.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom