Letter For Molly
Dear Molly,
i realise its not your fault and İ have every sympathy for you but are you aware that your ''master'' (haha) is blatantly using an image of you on a certain forum.
İ think its time he did the right thing and got you a decent wig and chucked the old NHS glasses away they dont suit you my dear.
there is a hotline for reporting this sort of thing...get in touch asap and lets stop this exploitation.:ear:
barkingly mad yours sherwoofinglysherlock:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GnD

Gin&Tonic

Letter For Molly
Re: letter or Molly

I quite agree, every time I see your photo it reminds me of Doris Ewell from Please Sir! but I'm sure you're much more Sophia Loren. How could he be so cruel.

Tess

Letter For Molly
I disagree, I think Molly looks so sophisticated with her glasses and tresses. She reminds me of Miss Moneypenny in the early Bond Films, she is missing a pencil behind her ear however and to me that just stops short of the secreatary image I feel she emulates!!

Tess

Letter For Molly
Personally I think you lot are gonna give Molls a complex, or some sort of ology!! can you live with yourselves after that ????

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Letter For Molly
Well you lot,

If you go onto Molly's own page at Molly Kaya you'll see that she's using her own photo AND she's already got more friends than me. :wink:

Last edited:

Gin&Tonic

Letter For Molly
Hi Molly

Just managed to get my paws on the laptop while the boss has nipped out. I had a look at your own page and it says you dont have any friends, well I'd like to be your friend. I'm 5 years old and a very handsome Golden Retriever, looking at your photo you look like a big girl, just the sort I like. Maybe we could meet up some time.

Here's hoping !

Claude

Letter For Molly
Molly has become our "Friend" now and we have to protect her from bad relationships!!
What are your intentions Matty and are they honourable?
No wagging on a first date and certainly no sniffing!!
Molly is a respectable lady and wont go with any old Matty, Shep or Ben!

Christ,I am barking mad now!! Lol

Last edited:

matty

Letter For Molly
Molly has become our "Friend" now and we have to protect her from bad relationships!!
What are your intentions Matty and are they honourable?
No wagging on a first date and certainly no sniffing!!
Molly is a respectable lady and wont go with any old Matty, Shep or Ben!

Christ,I am barking mad now!! Lol

Matty's A tall handsome mature, well groomed English Gentleman! Well french really!!!:thumbup:

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Letter For Molly
Oh Molly i've fallen for you hook line and sinker .My name is Benji and being a pem corgi i have connections in high places . Quite upper class you know . My only problem is i can't reach up high . So i will bark at my mum asking for a little step for my christmas presant . Mummy says i can't get you in trouble has i've been to the Dr's I don't know what for cos i fell to sleep !! Please say you'll be mine we can visit some great places together . Like Windsor Gt Park and Balmoral and even London And reach great hieghts like crufts !!!! What do you say my dearest molly ,,,,Benjibaby ,,,,,,Diane

matty

Letter For Molly
Oh Molly i've fallen for you hook line and sinker .My name is Benji and being a pem corgi i have connections in high places . Quite upper class you know . My only problem is i can't reach up high . So i will bark at my mum asking for a little step for my christmas presant . Mummy says i can't get you in trouble has i've been to the Dr's I don't know what for cos i fell to sleep !! Please say you'll be mine we can visit some great places together . Like Windsor Gt Park and Balmoral and even London And reach great hieghts like crufts !!!! What do you say my dearest molly ,,,,Benjibaby ,,,,,,Diane

Benji back of the que! I was first:388dd::388dd::388dd::388dd::388dd:

Letter For Molly
Now, now boys ! There's more than enough of me to go round. :wink:

hmm......now then Molly, cool it girl....its not your fault.. i bet ''hes'' been feeding you high protein nuts again.
.i wouldnt slum it with those two either benji's too short for a kick off..you wouldnt want to be seen wagging with a shiutsu on a stool now would you ...get a grip.
and whats the other one called....Claude paws the French poodle tamer..and matty..oof..

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Letter For Molly
Disgraceful language Shirleyanntr . I'm not a shih zue i'm a Pemboke Welsh Corgi . Known in Wales as the dwarf dog . I'm famous for hearding cattle and living in great houses !!!I'm Welsh like you ..Wash your mouth out how can you denie your own country you traitor !!!! Benji

Latest Posts

Top Bottom