PASH

Legends Bar
Went to the market today and was just wandering round to my favourite waterhole to cool off and it was shut - whats happened and wheres Mehmet?? Hope he has not left town and opened elsewhere, enjoyed our chats - anyone enlighten me?

gordie

gordie
Legends Bar
Hi
Mehmet is in izmir at the moment as his newborn daughter is in hospital there. Think you will find that legends Bar will be open late afternoons/evenings, but you will find it a little different - music is good. Suggest that you sit outside !
Have Fun
Gordie

PASH

Legends Bar
Thanks Gordie,

Case for ear plugs is it? Hope Mehmets daughter is ok, i know she is only a few months old. Is he coming back to run the bar himself, i enjoy the chat!

cassıe

cassıe
Legends Bar
Yes you will find Legends Bar VERY different! It is now bordering on the verge of a brothel.Take plenty of money with you.:hearnoevi

Legends Bar
Hi--we are coming out soon to Gumusluk & always go to Turgutreis also! Just wondered what had happened to Nutters(not that we go there--but just being nosey!!!) It was closed by the council when we were there early May--but somehow we didn't think it would stay closed for long(money//hands //etc etc!!!) Any news anyone? Also are Curly+ Salim still at La Pikant? Things do change in 4 months but we are coming again soon -cant wait+

Gail

Legends Bar
Nutters open and very busy. Not sure if Selim is still at Lapikant but I think he is and Curly is now at Mona Lisa.

Not seen Mehmet for ages I was wondering where he had gone, I hope his baby is ok.

Top Bottom