SandiBarbi

Honey x x
Leaving Turkey
Hi everyone
I have lived in Turkey for nearly 4 years now and i have loved it but i miss my grandchildren and have missed out a lot in there growing up so my apartment is up for sale and I'm off sometime in November back to rainy old Preston in Lancashire, I'm married to a wonderful Turkish man who comes from the black sea we have been married for almost 5 years and are very happy, He is also looking forward to going back to the UK just hope we can both find work, We have been living in a lovely village called ilica close to Side and Manavgat in the Antalya region, We have a lovely little dog called Honey who is coming to the UK with us, I'm trying to sort flight etc out for her and yes i know she will have to go in to quarantine for 6 months but it will break our hearts if we leave her and anyway she is worth it whatever the costs (I'm sure she will be ok), So if anybody is looking for an apartment in Side let me know and i will send you some details about our apartment, Also i looking for a dog crate wooden or plastic that is IATA approved to transport my pampered pooch in, It doesnt matter where Turkey it comes from we can arrange with a coach company to bring it hear to Manavgat.

jewel

Leaving Turkey
Sandi wish you both well back in sunny Preston!!! I am here now and at present IT IS SUNNY although a tad windy.Hope you get your apartment sold,and a crate for Honey.We have a place in Altinkum but kept on a small bolt hole here in Preston,so best of both worlds. jewel x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Leaving Turkey
Hi Sandi, can't help with your sale, but to offer my good wishes for your move back to the sunny, cold North of UK, lol, we are just up the Road in Thornton/Cleveleys, but have a holiday home on the Bodrum Peninsula. Take care and hope all goes well for Honey travelling too, love my dog and couldn't bear to leave him behind either.

SandiBarbi

Honey x x
Leaving Turkey
Hi Everyone
Thank you for all your kind words much appreciated, Honey will go to 4paws quarantine in Pressel poulton Le fyle an I'm sure she will be looked after, I hope to visit her at least a couple of times a week, We love her to bit's just so sad she has to go into quarantine but hey ho 6 month's will pass........

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Leaving Turkey
4Paws is just around the corner from my Mother-in-Laws home, she will love it there, very rural, peaceful village. Awww, bless.

normatomlinson

Avsallar Alanya
Leaving Turkey
Hi Sandi, We live in Leyland and own a property further along the coast in a place called Avsallar about 20 minutes from Alanya. Good luck with your move back. As you say 6 months will soon pass and by then the nicer weather will be here (hopefully) for going walkies.

SandiBarbi

Honey x x
Leaving Turkey
Thanks... leyland that's not far when I'm in the UK i often go late night shopping at Tescos it's brill, Should have more things like that hear in Turkey

Pete&Mag

Leaving Turkey
Best wishes for your move. I hope things turn out well, wherever you decide to stay. We cant be far from you ( New Longton ). Pete

jewel

Leaving Turkey
Oh Philip !!!! that tickled me.lol jewelx from birth Fleetwood till age 5,Fairclough
Rd ,Thornton 5 till 10years,Victoria Rd East Thornton 10 till 16.Preston 16 to present day,and Altinkum nigh on 10 months of the year.x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Leaving Turkey
Flippin Heck Jewel, my first home on the Fylde Coast was Victoria Road East in Thornton, stayed there 5 years, I walk my dog Monty, through Fairclough Road, it's a quick thru route to home, tis a small world.

Philip, sometimes you're so funny, lol

mumps

Cheryl
Leaving Turkey
Hi Sandi
We're looking to buy somewhere in Turkey, so can you send me some details about your apartment and also tell me a little bit about the surrounding area - we don't know much about Side, is it near the sea? Hope all goes well with your move and Honey! We have a German Shepherd and love him to bits and would move heaven and earth to keep him with us so I can understand where your coming from about keeping her with you, the 6 months quarantine should soon pass! Good luck! Cheryl

Latest Posts

Top Bottom