Learnİng Englİsh Where To Get Best Cd Rom
I Am Just Looking For Some Help For My Friend who is turkish And Wondered If Any Body Had Any Info On The Best Cd Roms Available for learning english For Some 1 Who Already Has Good Conversational Skills But Would Now Start To Work On There Grammar If Any Body Does Know I Would Be Grateful For The Information

Thank You

Last edited:

pipermam

Hi,
I've used "Teach Yourself Turkish" It is a book and a CD Rom. I go to Turkish classes also but I find the book is a good reference when I want to check out a point of grammer. It explains more of the grammer than the Linguaphone Turkish PDQ. the Linguaphone was better for listening and practising speaking.

sorry ı nevermentıoedınmy orıgnal message ı am lookng for some 1 who wants to learn englsh thank you for your ınput though
thank you

pipermam

Oops, sorry. Reading back over your original post, it's obvious that it was english you were looking for. I can only blame my short attention span and the lateness of the hour! I did get a book recently also for a friend from Amazon.co.uk. for turkish speakers who wanted to learn English. I can't remember the name but it was more for beginners learning to speak , there was not a lot of grammer in it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom