alba

Lcd tv
Hi,

Would like to bring out with us a LCD TV on our next trip. Can anyone advise the best way of doing this?

Alba

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Lcd tv
Personally don't think it's a good idea. We have had a few customers that have done this and the duty/tax they have been charged by customs hasn't made it worth their while.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Lcd tv
Didn't mean to put a downer on it but just be prepared to pay if you get caught and most do.

Lcd tv
Took mine over in a plastic bag, in full view of everyone, albeit it was only an 18" screen, no one batted an eye lid, that was 2 yrs ago.

Cheers Peter

kaplumba

Lcd tv
Try contacting Yildez on this one. I was under the impression that you would be liable to pay tax on TV's that you bring into the country. However she says you are allowed to bring one in without paying tax. I think she had a link to prove this. YILDEZ - where are you?

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Lcd tv
I took a Dyson Animal Vacuum last April - in the original box and no one said a word - had to pay excess baggage but no customs

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Lcd tv
I brought back a Wii and Wii Fit board. Removed all packaging and packed it well in my suitcase...wasn't stopped. Good luck :)

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Lcd tv
you were allowed 1 tv but the size was limited, there is a government web site that lists all you can take, ie how many dvds etc

martin

Wardentree

Aktas Gumusluk/Spalding
Lcd tv
Took my 32" Samsung out in the original box to Bodrum and walked out with it
on my head! No body said a word.

missmo

missmo
Lcd tv
32" LCD TV in Tansas under 700 tl - why take the risk it might get broke even if you get past paying tax

mo

Latest Posts

Top Bottom