ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Latvia Not Happy With Brit Tourists
The first thing they should do is spend a few LATS and buy their police really good quality truncheons - the rest should come naturally.

If they don't take a tough line now, they'll end up like all cities and towns in the UK.

C

Hiya,

We get loads of 'Stag and Hen' nights here in Newcastle too-so I know just how they feel. Friday night up here is full of young people from all over the UK whose sole aim is to get bladdered as quickly as possible.

They are regularly carted off to the local hospitals or get themselves in to fights, walk in front of traffic etc.

Riga needs to send out a message of zero tolerance for anti-social behaviour.

Sadly, our young people have a dreadful repution across the globe for insulting, disrespectful and loutish behaviour-as long as cities/countries are willing to put up with this behaviour they will continue to do it.

Ann

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Amazingly no one criticises the bar and club owners who line their pockets. So many clubs have prostitutes on hand as dancers, they give the guys the come on, the bar owner sells a lot of booze, the girls get away with the dosh cos the guys are so bladdered.

Lambs to the slaughter.... money talks, nothing will change.

Steve.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hiya,

We get loads of 'Stag and Hen' nights here in Newcastle too-so I know just how they feel. Friday night up here is full of young people from all over the UK whose sole aim is to get bladdered as quickly as possible.

They are regularly carted off to the local hospitals or get themselves in to fights, walk in front of traffic etc.

with this behaviour they will continue to do it.

Same happens in Blackpool Ann, thankfully we live 6 miles away from the town, I wouldn't have a night out in Blackpool if it was free!!!

Tonyj

english pigs ,wonder if they would have called them scots ,n irsh,welsh or s irish pigs,were not pigs when were pumping millions of our english pig money into there worthless economys are we unfortunately these english pigs have been govern by the celtic nations at wesminster for so long they air brusshed our culture out of existence we the english dont even exist in there utopian europe so maybe if us English pigs could have our own english parliment We the englis could sort OUR own problems out untill then the British establishment will continue to exspoilt us for thre own end aka brown,cameron all scots sorry but its the truth English and proud definitley not a pig

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
english pigs ,wonder if they would have called them scots ,n irsh,welsh or s irish pigs,were not pigs when were pumping millions of our english pig money into there worthless economys are we unfortunately these english pigs have been govern by the celtic nations at wesminster for so long they air brusshed our culture out of existence we the english dont even exist in there utopian europe so maybe if us English pigs could have our own english parliment We the englis could sort OUR own problems out untill then the British establishment will continue to exspoilt us for thre own end aka brown,cameron all scots sorry but its the truth English and proud definitley not a pig

calm down! eheh

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I'm English and not a pig . However the man has a point . This drunken behavior takes place Every weekend in the UK . and just to help it along this retarded govt allows 24hr opening times !!! Its a drain on the NHS and takes ambulances away from were they may be urgently needed . Heart attacts / Strokes ect And waste of police time . And who pays for it . We do. But worst of all we all get classed the same ! Mind you if he called me a pig i.d put my trotter right up his ass Diane
:ukflag:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom