pmax

Tuzla Mac
Latest photos Tuzla Park Lake Resort
Hi some photo's received today thought you all might like to see.
I am impresses that the site looks good but it is the delays that get you down.
PICT8067.JPG

PICT8068.JPG

PICT8069.JPG

PICT8070.JPG

PICT8071.JPG
What do you think ?

I think there is a long way to go, but the more that gets done the better i feel. I was looking at that splendid brochure i got when first buying the apartment all those years ago, and one thing has struck me were are the 4 car parking spaces outside each block going to go?

heslop

thanks pete,
looks as though they will be ready when i get my pension.
i think emrag are keeping the money in the bank mmmmmmmmmmmmaking the high interest rates over there.
pete.

Pauly boy

Thanks for the pics P max.
Are these pictures from a trip you have made or are they from Emrag? When were they taken?
progress is very slow,but things look like they are taking shape. No sign of any pools/roads etc going in yet!

CHRIS B

TUZLA SCOUSE
Thanks for the pics paul.i have received e mail from selda today stating that things are progressing well and site and facilities will be complete may 2010.they are not fitting internal doors and kitchens yet to prevent any damage .these will be fitted in march.hope this is all true .......chris

pmax

Tuzla Mac
The photos were taken 03/11/09 by my agent in Turkey and I have a whole stack more. Too many to put on site. If anyone would like a copy send me your mail address and I'll forward on.

gordie

gordie
The properties look nice, but row after row. The loads of high walls remind me of Alcatraz !

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Looks realy lovely . I like the wall and the grass is so green . anyone would be proud to live there . I know i would . ......Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom