late renewal of residence permit
Just realised mine expired yesterday ... no big deal to be a couple of days late in renewing, right?

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
I thınk you have 14 days grace Neıl,don't quote me on ıt though.

REDDERS

Yep,it sure is Neil ,there is no leeway now...
If you leave on a same day return ferry to a Greek island and and return on an evisa,then you can make a ''first application'' not renewal RP application.
If you leave in the next day or two,your fine on exit won't be extortionate.

I thınk you have 14 days grace Neıl,don't quote me on ıt though.

Thanks to you both. Not leaving just renewing ... i think there is a window of 14 days and stupid thing is i was at valilik for my citizenship interview last week ... doh!

That was Martin's point Neil. There is no longer any leeway and technically you are an illegal overstayr hence his advice to leave on a day trip to Greece so you can pay the fine and come back in on an evisa. However you will then have to make a new RP application as you are no longer classed as a renewal as your RP expired.

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
I was under the impression that continuity of residence visa played a part in a citizenship application, is that the case ?

Martin

bickern

Neil, I would nip to Müğla İl Göç İdaresi at 8.00am to get it direct. They are very friendly and will advise you. I have accompanied a few there (they do not speak Turkish) and they really are helpful; at 8.00 they have just arrived and no one is there.

MUGLA VALILIGI IL GÖÇ IDARESI MÜDÜRLÜGÜ
Adres: Orhaniye Mah. Papatya Sok. No:15 MENTESE/MUGLA
Telefon: 02562268399/4300

It is in Google maps if u want directions.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/uv?hl...d=0ahUKEwiNgquKpJfQAhUCchQKHZltBloQoioIgwEwCg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom