Antal12

Large Fully Furnished and Equipped Apartment for Rent Meydan:Antalya: Panoramic View
Hi.

I am leaving Antalya for a while so my apartment is for rent...

Antalya Apartment Rental - Centrally located in the Antalya Meydan area: Burhanettin Onat Cad.

June 19, 2013 to May 1, 2014
Dates are flexible.
Short term available too>>>

170m2 - Large Lovely - Fully Furnished and Equipped (stove, refridgerator, kitchen items, bedding etc etc)
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment, (1 with shower and bathtub, 1 with shower stall)
Salon, Kitchen, +2 Balconies.

Panoramic views of the Mountains, Sea and City.

Meydan area 20 minutes from the Airport, walking distance to Kaleici, City Center and the Sea.

1200TL/500 Euro per month plus water and electric. Wi-fi and Digiturk available if desired at a monthly fee..

Thank you

Yvonne

Kilo

Large Fully Furnished and Equipped Apartment for Rent Meydan:Antalya: Panoramic View
Hi Yvonne

My name is Kevin and I have (literally) just arrived in Antalya for a 6 month work contract with Corendon.

I am looking for an apartment to rent from 1st May to 31st October 2013 (as things stand at the moment) and yours looks ideal.

Is your property still available please and if yes would it be possible to meet up and maybe see the place?

Thank you

Kindest regards

Kev

Kilo

Hi Yvonne

I am still looking for suitable rental accommodation for this 6 months I will be in Antalya.
Could you please let me know if your place is still available?

Thank you
Kindest regards

Kev (from 10th April above)

Antal12

Hi Yvonne

My name is Kevin and I have (literally) just arrived in Antalya for a 6 month work contract with Corendon.

I am looking for an apartment to rent from 1st May to 31st October 2013 (as things stand at the moment) and yours looks ideal.

Is your property still available please and if yes would it be possible to meet up and maybe see the place?

Thank you

Kindest regards

Kev
So sorry Kevin I just saw your messages...

I am out of Turkey until May 1...However I could arrange for my friend to show you the apt..

Yes it is still available...

Please contact me here or at geybay07-turkey@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Thank you

Last edited:

Antal12

Hello .

I am leaving Antalya for a while so my apartment is for rent...

Antalya Apartment Rental - Centrally located in the Antalya Meydan area: Burhanettin Onat Cad.

June 19, 2013 to May 1, 2014
Dates are flexible.
Short term available too>>>

170m2 - Large Lovely - Fully Furnished and Equipped (stove, refridgerator, kitchen items, bedding etc etc)
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment, (1 with shower and bathtub, 1 with shower stall)
Salon, Kitchen, +2 Balconies.

Air Conditioning in each room.Sun Shades/Blinds on the Windows.

Panoramic views of the Mountains, Sea and City.

Meydan area 20 minutes from the Airport, walking distance to Kaleici, City Center and the Sea.

1200TL/500 Euro per month plus water and electric. Wi-fi and Digiturk available if desired at a monthly fee..

Thank you

Yvonne

Latest Posts

Top Bottom